Located back in Vienna

Dear all,

Just moved back to Vienna from Beijing, China for a month now. Used to have friends to hang out with all the time, and it is a bit too 'empty' and 'quiet' life for me in Vienna now.

Really would like to meet more new friends to hang out with here.

About me. Amy, 26, Chinese. working in marketing and sales. Enjoy good conversation with people and walk around.

Hope to hear from you all soon.

hi amy can I have your face book account or u phone number

Hey Amy!

I know how you must feel, I just came back to Vienna after studying in the US, and a lot of my friends have moved away in the meantime!
So if you ever want to meet and hang out let me know! :)
My name is Katy and I am 24 years old. I am still studying at university (English and Italian) but I hope to finish in a year or so :) LetŽs see if that works out! :)

IŽd love to hear from you!

hey, thanks a lot for the reply. sure, i would like to get to know you and maybe hang out together soon? IM me your email :)

Hello Amy,

welcome back! I also just relocated one week ago from Yangon, Myanmar back to Vienna. You should check out for the internation events. Alot of expats from all around to world attend these events. Unfortunaetly, we are not allowed to post any links on this forum.

Cu around,
Urim

HI,
I am new too in vienna and would like to make new friends to hangout with. Let me know if any one interested.

[Moderated: you should avoid doing copy/paste on the forum pls]

Hey guys and gals.  How about a meet up for the newcomers? I'm sure  alot of them are home sick and needed someone to talk to.
Question: When do you guys prefer to meet up?

Sorry I skipped the intro, my bad. Name's Kira. Been here in Vienna like forever and I think its awesome to if we could meet up sometime. We just have to make it happen! All we need is a go. How about it guys?