Finding job

hi
im new in Stockholm and finding job here,i have worked in UAE as a seller ,plz help me find job here,im a student passed I.COM2 in 2013 plz help to find job

Hello - I work in print any design or color picture to all kinds of minerals and also printing on ceramic and marble, stone and tile, glass, wood and plastic clothes and skin also have experience and photographer montage
My question Is it possible to find work in Sweden or not ?

Hi RahilAhmed,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Can you please tell us a bit more about yourself as an introduction ?

Maybe let us know in which sector you are job hunting as it might help us to give you a better guidance pls ?

Thank you

-----------------

Hi ghassan al zol,

You should maybe post your resume in the Decorator job offers in Sweden section please as it might help :)

Best of luck to you

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

I am a veterinarian, working at NGO in Bangladesh for more than seven years. I am looking for a job in Sweden.

Dr. Raju Ahmmed

Hi Raju,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Doctor job offers in Stockholm, this can help. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hello, i am qualified plumber and i am lookin for a job in Sveden. I am learning the svedish language at this moment. Now I am living and working in Lithuania

Hello, Bernard is my name,  I am currently looking for a Hotel or Restaurant Job in Stockholm,  any type of Job will be accepted,  anyway I have a long stay in one of the EU member states.  If you are interested, you can contact me on this email:  [email protected]

Have a good day thank you.

Hello Benjoe.

I would suggest you to post your resume/Cv in the Hotel, catering, bar, restaurant and tourism jobs in Stockholm section. It might help.

Thanks and best of luck.

Karen :)

[Moderated: Avoid Copy Paste on the forum.]