FILIPINO LOOKING FOR A JOB ANYWHERE IN NZ

hi,

im a filipino looking for a job anywhere in nz.

i have 12 years of experience in sales, marketing, and operations.

if you can help me with any link or any opening. id really appreciate it very much. :)

Hi myanonymousrants and welcome to Expat.com!

Hope that other members will enlighten you soon.;)

In the meantime, why don't you try to post an advert in the section Jobs in New Zealand, it may help.:)

All the best,
Harmonie.

Check these 2 websites.
www.trademe.co.nzwww.seek.co.nz

Good luck

you may also register yourself on career jet.co.nz

HI IM EMMA RUTH AMOR,,FROM PHILLIPINES.BUT NOW LIVINNG AND WORKING HERE IN DUBAI UNITED ARAB EMIRATES, AS A HAIRDRESSER,HAIRSTYLIST AND MAKE UP ARTIST.I WANT TO TRY TO WORK IN YOUR COUNTRY CAUSE I HEARD A LOT OF NICE THING THERE IN NZ,,I HOPE THIS IS THE WAY THAT I CAN GO THERE TO WORK WITH A NEW INVIRONMENT,,THANK U AND GOD BLESS...

You first need to check the NZ Govt immigration website to see if you can get a visa.

You can register with online websites for work but you will need a visa before you can work.

Hi... I'm Laxa Llanez Amiscua-Ronquillo from Philippine..but am working nw here in hongkong as a domestic helper...my ward ages is 1-2months now... I'm also NCII passer of tesda in care giver and food and beverage services...I hope this is the way to wrk in other countries..thank you..so much

Llanez

The first thing to do is to see if you qualify for a NZ visa.
Go online to www.immigration.govt.nz
This site will give you all the information you need. Applications are done on a points system. More qualifications means more points.

October 3, 2013

Sir/Maam

I have the honor to apply for a Dairy  worker in your company.  I am Juhnel c. Modequillo 24 years old, Single,  Residing in Musuan, Maramag, Bukidnon, Philippines.

I studied at Central Mindanao University,Musuan, Maramag,Bukidnon taking up Bachelor  of Science in Agriculture and Animal Science is my field of concentration. I took up also a vocational course, Philippine dairy production in the same school. if givin a chance I can assure you my capability of doing this work.

juhnel

Best you do a Google search for dairy work in nz and see what comes up.
Either way you need to check out this website www.immigration.govt.nz