Meet up! Friends all over the world! BBQ up in the mountains!

I am in Almaty for a couple of years and got some friends here with whom we spend pretty good time visiting places, going out, etc. I recently met a person, a DJ from Saint Petersburg who gave me an idea of getting Almaty expats together for them to meet, find friends and have a good time. He has a nice place up in the mountains with the most beautiful view on Almaty I ever seen. So what do you think of inviting your foreign and/or Kazakh friends to a party, which will be organized by that new friend of mine? BBQ, shashlyk (correct?), some alcohol, nice music and open atmosphere? I think of a small party, like 20-30 people. That would be pretty nice! Also, share pictures of his place with your friends, I am sure you'll love it. Let's get together people!

that is a great idea, would gladly come and participate in whatever i can, just let it be in the end of august if possible
regards

Hi,
great idea !
Br, Fred

Great then, lets do it!
How many people you guys want to bring with you? I want to make it pretty well-organized and table-full so we need around 20-30 people for that reason? Re-post?

Hello,
I should like to bring a girl with me.
But, please, tell me when the party is going to start.
Regards
Fred

HI Fred,
This friend of mine got to places - one up in the mountains, perfect for BBQ and one downtown, cool enough for a private party. If we want to make it open-air, we should probably wait for a better weather this month. Plus I think saturday will suit for this kind of party better than a workday so we gotta get some more people for Aug31th or Sept7th. Anyone else you want to see on that party from your side besides your girl? Friends, collegues, etc

Hej,
I must think it over if there are some more people.
Regards
Fred

Hi! lets get some more people, maybe your foregin friends or collegues

Hey,

Anything already organized?
Just moved to Almaty and interested to meet up with new friends here especially if any families with small kids (so that my child will also get extra friends ;) )...

BR,
Mark