Looking for friends in Malabo

hi there

Im currently in Malabo, looking to make friends in the area.  Speak English & learning Spanish...

Where can i meet sociable people in this beautiful island?

Hi bbash, your thread has been moved to Equatorial Guinea for better visibility.

Harmonie.:)

hola....

Im new here also and wondering the same thing as bbash?

am from ghana looking for nice people to make friends with.

hi,i'm  an English and french teacher of 28 years old in burkina faso ,i would like to make friend in equatorial guinea

am looking for good friend in my life time some one who can tell me what is good and bad

Hello muccacy love -> Maybe you can tell us more about yourself. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hello,i would like to be your friend but i'm not living in Malabo so i think in this year coming.Could i know your address? my mine is [email protected]. I kiss youuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!

Hi,

Greetings from Singapore!

This is ATUL DESHMUKH.I am Indian Engineer ,living in Singapore and Canada. I will be visting Malabo and Bata in a month and half. Please advise if you are there. I am new to this beautiful country.

Cheers

Atul Deshmukh

[email protected]

[Moderated: This forum is not a dating website.]

[Moderated: This forum is not a dating website.]

I'm Abdul Razak Yunusa an excavator operator from ghana. I'm looking for a good friend in malabo who will teach me something that i don't known in malabo so that, things will be little easier for me when i get there.

I am Francis Pobee Essien from Ghana and I am a teacher, I am very honest, candid, God fearing guy and honesty is my policy, and I am looking for a God fearing friends and to life and studies there, at this juncture, I therefore wish to have friends in malabo to know more aabout culture and shear good news together.

Hi, I am here to have you as my friend and if possible we visit each other

Hi, Am in Ghana and I want to move to EG to come and work and I want some one to tell me how is the cost of  living in EG.
I will be glad if any one help me

Hello A to ,lm happy to write to you can we chat more on my email xxx we have better things to talk about

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

hi I like to know about malabo

Oui

Hello Good morning 🌞 am Dr Smith opthalmologist from cameroon traveling to equatorial Guinea in next week looking for friends and clinic to grow the integrity in vision work my email ***

Regards

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi @bbash

I'm julia, looking forward to move there by next month, can we meet when I do get there?

Hi @Aurélie

@juliyakowe yes we can