English teacher needed

looking for an english teacher for 2 girls. 5-6 times a week .
we based in zaboric sibenik. starting july 27 till august 25.
We may also consider a governess/governr for 5-6 days a week.
we have a current teacher and can give his contacts, so you can talk to him to know more about what our girls already know.
[email protected]
evgenia.

Hi evgenia,

You should post your advert in the Croatia classifieds > job section - Teaching.

Thank you and good luck
Christine

Dobra dan Evgenia
My fiancee is a teacher of English, however she is not based anywhere near where you are looking for. In any case, to be quite honest she is over qualified for teaching individual children. In addition to her normal full-time work in the local elementary skola u Slavonski Brod , she also teaches teachers how to teach English throught , not only Croatia , but indeed almost all of Europe. She does such work for the EEC and EU. In her 'spare' time she does however undertake a limited number of private lessons.
We will be getting married out there , near Opatje in six weeks time on 28/06/2011 . As soon as I have sold at least one of my houses here , I too will be re-locating to take up permanent residence with her , mainly in Istria......
When she retires from her full time job at the end of the next school year we will re-locate from her inland current city , to permanently reside not far from Pula , in Istria . There is even the slight possibility that we MAY decide to open our own English language teaching school......
She also , as a part of this teaching , brings groups of children , aged from 12 to about 16 , to England on 10 day trips, to show them some of the English culture , heritage and way of doing day to day life. As we put it , not only the English language, but , 'Englishness' also .
She is bringing one such group over here in early July, basing them at Tiverton, Devon for 5 days , and another to Bideford in late August . These trips are always FULLY OVER SUBSCRIBED !
I will be both supervising and arranging their further 5 days that they will spend in and around London, everything from the 'normal' sight seeing tours  up to and including such things as visit to the West End theatre , both classical ( Globe theatre to see a Shakespere production ) and also ,  a typical West End musical or similar. One day I will take the lads to the football ( when the season is in operation ), including a visit to the new Wembley Stadium , whilst the other teachers take the girls to a fashion show ! All in all very educational and ALL the time they WILL ONLY SPEAK ENGLISH !
I sure hope this helps some of you and perhaps gives some guidance and ideas
Malcolm

Dear Anna,

I know you did notice that this thread is quite old :)

Feel free to start a new topic with all your questions or for the sharing of information on the Croatia Forum please :)

Thank you

Maximilien