Tour guides for Lahore

We would like to connect with a Female Tour guide for a couple of days in Lahore .Any suggestions.What is my alternative and what are the going rates?

there are no tour guides that i am aware of,but if someone acts as if they are,chances are that they are a scam.

Right on ,they VETours.com demanded payment in advance ,when cancelled our trip due to recent uprising ,now are stuck with central bank wanting $30 to service the return of fees and months to collect...VE Tours suggest we donate it to charity...I suggest avid

There is no as such proper tour guide option available but if you visit a historic place you find or they arrange one for you at the spot but for only that place.
To get to know all about Lahore you can search on internet or talk to some native Lahori (like me) to know about Lahore.

If you wanna know something about Lahore please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regsrds,
Adeel

I wish I had read your post earlier. There are so many scams out there. If you paid by credit card and you live in the US you can ask your credit card company to get the money back from the tour company. I checked and it is some shady company from Cambodia. I hope you can recover your money

dont search for girl tour guide,,,,
possibility someone cheat u........
contact your hotel representative only