American/Canadian speakers needed

Speakers with American or Canadian accents needed for video/voice recordings for English language learning materials. Athens area. Please contact me for details.

Hello meenee.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Could you please post an advert in the Jobs in Athens section?

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks for the welcome, Aurelie! :-)

I've already posted an ad in the Jobs in Athens section. Hope I get a response!

Hello!

I am a U.S. born, American, with an American accent.

Interested in your advert.

Thank you in advance,
Marie
Cell: 6977500588
[email protected]

Marie, thank you for your interest. I've sent you a message with some information. We'll be in touch.

saw your post.  I am an English speaker, and trained in ESL/EFL...I speak English and Greek.

You can reply to me at [email protected]

Thank you...

Antoinette

Antoinette,

Thank you for your response. We're currently only looking for people with a genuine American or Canadian accent.

HI meenee,

Just saw ur post and signed up. R U still looking for translators? I can do a pretty good job as I've been doing it on and off for years. Oh yes, my accent is genuinely american.... and my greek is a little too! :)  [email protected]

Thank you for your interest. I've sent you a message in your email address with more information.

Hi meenee!

I have not received a message so far. If u sent it already please confirm address: [email protected]. Thanks

Thank you all for your interest in our work offer. We need one more male voice for our recordings, so, gentlemen, please message me if you're interested or reply to this post in the forum.

Hey Meenee...Let me know if ur still looking for a male voice

Hi, Maksad! Thank you for your interest. We're currently only looking for men with a genuine American (or Canadian) accent, and that usually means people born and raised in the USA (or Canada).

Hello,

I am a Greek-American citizen born and raised in the Boston area. I would love to hear more about this opportunity. I currently live in the States, but am eager to find work in Greece. I speak both English and Greek - both spoken with an authentic American accent - so that will not be a problem.

Many thanks ahead of time for your time and consideration.

Best,
Maria B.
mbelesis13[at]gmail.com

[Moderated: Off topic]

@mbelesis
Maria, thank you for your interest, but we already have enough female speakers for our project.

[Moderated]

I'm a native speaker. Message me with further details

Hi,

I am a Canadian and ESL teacher living in Greece.  I teach to students all over the world via the internet.

I have done voice recordings previously as well.

Please send me details at your convenience.

Kind regards,
Paulanne

I am a native english speaker and would like more information about your posting....thank you...antoinette rhodes

Hi, everybody! We're going to do some more ESL recordings soon, so if any of you is interested in participating, please send me a message. Please keep in mind that we're only looking for people with a genuine American or Canadian accent.

Hi meenee,

Can you please post this advert in the appropriate section = job in Athens section?

Thank you,
Christine

[topic closed]

Closed