NURSE for ROYAL HOSPITAL, Muscat

Good day! Please do help me with my query.
I have 4 years hospital experience as a nurse in the Philippines. I have recently accepted a job as a nurse at the Royal Hospital in Muscat. They gave me an option of: a. basic salary of 275 OR with free accomodation or b. 403 OR with included allowance for expenses. I think this may be too low even if I'll be living there alone and I generally only spends for what I need since I needed to help my family in the Philippines. Although they said that this salary will only be temporary while I am under observation, should I reconsider if I'll be taking this job? Can I really trust that they will give me an increase in salary once I prove them that I deserve a higher pay even without some written proofs? Is the Royal Hospital a good place to work? Is it a government or a private hospital? Any one here working as a nurse there?
Thank you in advance for those who will reply. Your comments are highly appreciated. :)

Hello ikayperez,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I support you in this and advice you to take it till they do the modifications in your salary

wish you all the best

I have 7 years experience in staff nurse and still working in Oman. Passed M O H Exam by 74% marks, i have diploma in G N M and post Bsc

sudhajoy wrote:

I have 7 years experience in staff nurse and still working in Oman. Passed M O H Exam by 74% marks, i have diploma in G N M and post Bsc

Hello sudhajoy and welcome to Expat.com

Please note that this thread on which you participated has been inactive since 2013.

If you are presently looking for a job, please refer to the Jobs offers in Muscat section with an advert.

Regards
Kenjee