BIZ In china

hi dear friends ,
Im mary fro iran , im going to run my biz in china , but i face lots of limitations , because i dont know about china , and about how do biz in china .plz help me .

Hi Mary, what kind of business do you want to do? until we know the kind of business before one can advise. thanks

Hi, what kind of business are you running in China? which city? i could maybe help: drop me an e-mail to [email protected]

keep in touch ;)

Agata

THANK U FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION
i work in stationery field , i want to register a company in Ningbo to be close to my suppliers . and i want to take part in Canton fair as an exhibitor .i want to know about china and about Running biz there ....

Hello,

unfortunately I only work for company registration and office rentals in Shanghai. I'm sorry I can't help you for Ningbo and Canton...

OHHH . i did all requirements for company registration & canton fair . i need information about how do biz in china , how to live there . costs and difficulties ....

The only way to get that information is to take a trip and visit Ningbo yourself.
You say you have suppliers there... ask them to provide you or help you find an interpreter/guide.

Kris

i traveled china several times , but for running a biz , i need more detailed information .
plz help me by giving some information about chinese culture , life expenses , how to do biz in china , transportation & ....

How can anyone give detailed answers to vague questions?

u can answer , i can make it clear .....

acctualy, you can find lots of agent help you registe a company, do you have any friends in China who can speak Chinese ? you can have a try to ask them.
For Canton Fair, you can go to their offical website to apply for add after you have a registed company.

levis

here is offical website of canton fair: cantonfair.org.cn/en/index.asp

i do all these before . now i want to know about chine culture , how to do biz in china , transportation in china , life expenses in china especially in NINGBO , how to find staff there ,....

mary SD wrote:

i do all these before . now i want to know about chine culture , how to do biz in china , transportation in china , life expenses in china especially in NINGBO , how to find staff there ,....

Life in China isn't very different from life around the world. You have to live in China to learn about the culture, more specifically to learn about Ningbo you have to live in Ningbo and experience it yourself... no one in the entire world can see life in China the way your own eyes will see it. I can write a book about Shenzhen and it will be a different view of Shenzhen than any other book.

How to do biz in China? In which respect? You want to rent an office a store or shop? You want to know how to advertise? You want to know where to get equipment or office supplies? How to get a phones or Internet? Where to buy computers? What is it that you want to know?

Transportation? What do you mean by that? How to take the bus from your apartment to your company? How to get a taxi? How to buy a plane ticket or a train ticket? How to buy a car or get a drivers permit? What does the word tranportation mean to you?

Life expenses? Such as what? Rent? Food? Electricity? Gaz? Clothes? Cars? Internet, etc..?

How to find a staff is probably no different in Ningbo than in any other city. Newspapers, Websites, head hunters, HR agencies, etc...

China is no different than any other country, Ningbo is not much different than any other city. And business is business no matter where you are in the world.

If you want help then you better ask some SPECIFIC questions or else you will not get any replies and just get as frustrated as we are trying to get you to understand your questions are TOO VAGUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kris

it depends on what business you are doing now.
you would better to have a market reserch before start your business.

[moderated: please write in English in the English speaking forum]

THANK U SO MUCH
dear kris your information help me so much . u are right . i should ask my question in detail.
i wish i have more cooperation with u in future .
here is my detailed information :

How to do biz in China? In which respect? You want to rent an office a store or shop? You want to know how to advertise? You want to? that you want to know?
First I want to know how foreigners do their biz in china ? I've heared they use some agent to transfer the money . I don't know anything about doing biz . can I have transaction easily I china ?
I want to rent an office in china and a warehouse in Ningbo ? where did u suggest for each of them ?  how much I pay for rent & …. ?
I want to know where can I  get equipment or office supplies? How to get a phones or Internet? Where to buy computers?

Transportation? How to take the bus from your apartment to your company? How to get a taxi? How to buy a plane ticket or a train ticket? How to buy a car or get a drivers permit?

Life expenses? Rent? Food? Electricity? Gaz? Clothes? Cars? Internet, etc..?

dear friends thanks a lot for your consideration .
i will be so glad , to communicate with u .
QQ :1526696055

i work in stationery field , i have an  expert team for market research too . in iran i cover stationery market . i want to expand my biz to other contries .

mary SD wrote:

THANK U SO MUCH
dear kris your information help me so much . u are right . i should ask my question in detail.
i wish i have more cooperation with u in future .
here is my detailed information :

How to do biz in China? In which respect? You want to rent an office a store or shop? You want to know how to advertise? You want to? that you want to know?
First I want to know how foreigners do their biz in china ? I've heared they use some agent to transfer the money . I don't know anything about doing biz . can I have transaction easily I china ?
I want to rent an office in china and a warehouse in Ningbo ? where did u suggest for each of them ?  how much I pay for rent & …. ?
I want to know where can I  get equipment or office supplies? How to get a phones or Internet? Where to buy computers?

Transportation? How to take the bus from your apartment to your company? How to get a taxi? How to buy a plane ticket or a train ticket? How to buy a car or get a drivers permit?

Life expenses? Rent? Food? Electricity? Gaz? Clothes? Cars? Internet, etc..?

This is much better.... now anyone near or in Ningbo can help you. I'm in Shenzhen, so I cannot give you any specific answers about Ningbo.
However I still believe the best way is to find an interpreter/guide who is familiar with Ningbo. You can Google "Ningbo interpreters", translators, guide, etc. Anyone advertising on the internet will be found.
A person like this can answer all of your questions, help you find a store, warehouse, get you set up with phones, internet, etc.
Of course you will have to pay for this service but the fees are nominal, about 100-200 rmb a day in some cases and well worth it.
If you do not find such a person in Ningbo. Do a similar search using Shanghai or Hangzhou (the two closest cities to Ningbo).

When it comes to money, there are many Money Exchange offices that can wire money to international banks. Also Western Union is commonly found at China Post Bank branches and also ABC Bank branches but China Post is easiest.
Finding a financial advisor is also very beneficial.

Kris