Precautions while applying immigration

What are the precautions to be taken while applying newzealand immigration?.

Hai Friends,
                 I want to share a disaster moment happened in my career, When I am in a super fantastic level. I applied for a Newzealand immigration, at that time I have given my Gmail ID for mail communication. So regularly I have ‘N' number of email accounts but as gmail is very  updated so, I had given gmail account for communication of Newzealand applications. One fine day morning my badluck came into brain and hand and deleted all the unwanted mails like shopping, advertisements, offers etc. by selecting at once.  Unfortunately I have deleted Newzealand application mail which I got from immigration department. And I came to know about this after 3months only.
Precautions to be taken when we apply for immigration-
1.    Create a separate email id.
2.    It should be as simple as [email protected] .
3.    Password should be very simple to remember. Because we create lot of email id's so, we may have a chance to forget password and email id. So it should be very simple.
4.    Never share your email id or password to any one.

So, friends be careful when you apply for immigration and best of luck to all.

Make sure you back up all online correspondence and paperwork in case of loss.

get your cv assessed by a licensed immigration adviser in the first instance and then you will avoid most of the pitfalls from day one..most of the people on this blog didn't bother cos they wanted to save money and got themselves into trouble becasue they diod bnot seek professional advise in the first place..like diagnosing your own illness and wondering why you are dying.

i would say just b true to urself as well as to immigration people and dont hide anything
best of luck!!!

how to apply NZ  imigration?minimum requirements points needed as iave visited website of imigration but i could not get

Hi  saima38,

I suggest you to go through the following link where you might find information you are looking for. Hope this might help. :)http://www.immigration.govt.nz/

Regards,

David.

All the information is on the website David has mentioned above.

You can investigate the options yourself on the INZ website and do it yourself if you feel confident. If you decide to use the services of an adviser they must be licensed or INZ will not deal with them. You can check on the IAA website if they are licensed.
Don't part with money unless they have signed an agreement with you which mentions the IAA code of conduct and complaints procedures.

** not intended to be immigration advice **