Housing needed starting Oct. 3, 2013

Looking for 1 or 2 bedroom rental for USA ngo with long-term project in Nairobi - farming/sustainability. Project coordinator has been in Nairobi since Feb.2013, needs to move Oct. 3, 2013. He is a 65yr old male. Other affiliates will come and go to volunteer their expertise on the project, including myself (the founder).  Quiet area preferred, security, and matatu stop nearby. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hi from hand to hand !

I would suggest you to post an advert in the Nairobi housing section.
It might help.

Regards
Armand

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Please post your advert in the Flats for rent in Nairobi section.]

I am from the USA and own a fully furnished 3 bedroom apt in Kileleshwa, close to city centre and transportation

Hi ptrgold,

Please feel free to post your advert in the Flats for rent in Nairobi section, this can help. :)

Thank you,

David.

[moderated: no free ad on the forum/ pls post in housing section ]

[moderated: no free ad on the forum/ pls post in the housing section]

Great - how much do you want for it and please tell me more about it. Are you in the USA now?  Angela

ptr gold - please let me know how much you want for your 3bed flat. Is it furnished?  Angela

care4you - please let me know how much you want for your 3bed flat near lavington and send more details. I'm at [email protected]   We are a nonprofit org with a project in Nairobi.

Yes it is furnished. I own the apt , so you can use it while you are in Kenya. $45 to 50 a day or $500 a month. It is in a near area close to City Centre, with lots amenities. Please contact  me at +254 721488481

Hi ptrgold,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Housing in Nairobi section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

hi kindly tell him to call me on +254728725054 i have a house share that would be perfect for him. in kilimani

Please send photos, and info about roommate. We really need a place with 2 bedrooms because we have other volunteers coming and going.

hi kindly send me your email address so thay I can forward you the email.

[email protected]

[moderated: no free ad on the forum/ pls post on the housing section]

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert in the Housing in Nairobi section.]

I have one bedroom fully furnished room staying with an Asian family near University of Nairobi campus. Available from !st December 2013. You can contact me on [email protected]
sorry gone

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum. Post your advert in the Housing in Nairobi section.]

[moderated: no free ads please]