Red/yellow/green category company

Hello ,
Can any one describe what is red/yellow/green category company ? how can I check category of a company in which I am applying ?

Is this ok/lawful if my potential employer calling me in business visit visa and later converted to iqama ? Please respond me soon !

seesamad wrote:

Hello ,
Can any one describe what is red/yellow/green category company ? how can I check category of a company in which I am applying ?

Is this ok/lawful if my potential employer calling me in business visit visa and later converted to iqama ? Please respond me soon !

This particular subject has been discussed several times in this forum, please use the custom search space available to search for similar posts.

Some employers who does not have a valid work visa as of now use visit visa to invite staff and later convert to iqama, even the conversion is very rare and tough. What they usually do is get a work visa ready for you by the time your visit visa period finishes.

I was deported from saudi arabia 4 months ago,,,can anybody hrlps me how to come to riyadh again and when,,reply appreciated,,,tia

jhee wrote:

I was deported from saudi arabia 4 months ago,,,can anybody hrlps me how to come to riyadh again and when,,reply appreciated,,,tia

Depends on what was the reason for your deportation. Based on that only we can give you an answer for your query.

I was a runaway but i voluntarily surrender to jawasat,,when they called my kafeel for my exit theres no other problem and he gave me exit,,,now theres an offer for me to work on a salon,is it possible for me to come again to saudi arabia if i had new kafeel and work visa?,,,.tia

jhee wrote:

I was a runaway but i voluntarily surrender to jawasat,,when they called my kafeel for my exit theres no other problem and he gave me exit,,,now theres an offer for me to work on a salon,is it possible for me to come again to saudi arabia if i had new kafeel and work visa?,,,.tia

You might be able to come back on the new visa, you need to get your passport and approach Saudi embassy in manilla and will know if your passport has been blocked or black listed. You can also check with POEA and the immigration authorities through an agency in Philippines to know more and then get the new visa endorsed.

I had with me my passport,i just wanna chevk if its possible to come for a new work visa,,my passport will expire on april 2014

jhee wrote:

I had with me my passport,i just wanna chevk if its possible to come for a new work visa,,my passport will expire on april 2014

You need to renew your passport and then apply for the new visa.

Thank you so much for this very useful information,,high appreciated,,

thank you guru

You are welcome.

Circling back to the OP, here is some useful info but I'm afraid it's outdated a bit.

http://www.bayt.com/en/employers/recrui … udization/