Hello

Hello .
We are a young couple from the egypt and ukriane . and we are planning
to move to the macedonia for a year .

Would anybody please advise us where to start when searching for job? visas issue ,We are willing to do anything.

Thank you

Hi bahader,

Can you please tell us a little more.. in which sector are you job hunting. More details will bring better guidance :)

Thank you

Maximilien

i am architecture i can work with design program's (autocad,3dmax,photoshop,office) and i have diving masters so i can work as a diver and my couple she's dress designer ,we can work together in any interesting work ,we speak arabic ,english ,russian,ukrianine .
thank you max :)

I have to ask, why Macedonia?

Work here is hard to come by if you are not connected.

and why not maccdonia i want to see the world and i want to stay their for half of year so i need some thn for living and accommodation

bahader wrote:

and why not maccdonia i want to see the world and i want to stay their for half of year so i need some thn for living and accommodation

Just seems like an interesting choice. Unemployment in Macedonia is very very high.

Maybe you guys can open a boutique?  Maybe there are some design school classes she can teach?  Sanumen is not over exaggerating work is VERY hard to come by...Doesn't mean you guys can't come up with something because if you can make a decent living here you'll enjoy it :)