School / Collage / University for admission

i want to know the School / Collage / University. where i can get admission in a very cheap course. it is does not matter how long this course or at any subject / faculty. my particulars as under:
Education : Graduation.
Nationality: Pakistan
Reason : Want to enter in Brazil at any cost. because some one is waiting for me.

Hello sheikh_assad. :)

For more visibility, a new thread has been created from your message on the Brazil forum.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi sheikh_assad,

It would help to know what city in Brazil you intend to settle in. It is an enormous country and there are hundreds of universities.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

And, try admission tests for a public university, where you pay no fees of any kind.
Emerson

i want someone to help me with a name of any engineering collage in Brazil that teach student with a spoken English language

Hi tobyomoba,

All the universities here in Brazil that teach engineering teach in Portuguese. You won't find a course in English.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

hi,  hope u re doing ok.

can u help me with info about maritime training centers or schools in Brazil Rio De Janeiro to be precise.
couldn't get much infos online.
tank u.

[Moderated: pls avoid multiple post.. copy/paste on the Forum]

hi,

I want to study in Brazil. please let me know for admission in university or college do I have to pass any exam of Portuguese? what will be medium of instruction for lectures?