A french woman in New York!

Ooh, I'm an alien...

Hi!

I'm Angellana, from south of France. I will be in New York in october, and I'd like to meet some people before I get there.
It would help me to get advices, information, contacts, and it would be much more fun!
If you are interested in french culture and want to share our experiences, or if you just want to talk to me, it would be a pleasure!

Hope to talk to you soon :-)

Hello Angellana.

Welcome to Expat.com! :D

Aurélie

Let me know when you are in New York so we can meet. I am new in the City but by October I should be able to know where to go for fun!!! :)

Thanx Aurelie!

@Coco: and french restaurant if we miss the food!

Bonjour, mademoiselle! Ecrivons un peu!  J'espere que vous aimez New-York et les Etats-Unis. Il y a longtemps ('73) j'ai étudie a l'Universite de Caen. C'etait formidable parce que j'ai fait la connaissance des gens tres gentils. Comme j'ai mentionne, en 68-69 j'etais U.S. Marine au Vietnam. J'ai travaille pendant 20 ans pour Tidewater Marine Service base a New Orleans. Cette compagnie m'a envoye en Afrique pour traivailler. Ecrivez-moi et dites-moi ce que vous faites. Et excuses-moi parce que j'ai oubliette beau coup de francaise!  ---toys mes sentiments distingue,   Thomas Watts

Tom

As this is an English speaking forum could you please write in
English for the benefit of members.

Thanks.

hello
i was in paris for the roland garros and had a great time,hope to hear from you
merci
miguelangel

bonjour la miss
je suis Francaise/Bretonne et je suis aux US depuis 22 ans.
Je suis en ce moment a San Francisco et sur le point de rentrer pour de bon en France car je galere dans ce pays a cause du loyer qui a triple et je ne peux plus m'en sortir.
je peux te donner des conseils sur NY ou j'ai vecu....que veux tu savoir?
bonne journee/soiree
amicalement
Nathalie

Hi Nathalie,

Please note that this is an old thread. I would suggest you to start a new topic on the New York forum or to start a new topic in French on the French speaking forum.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team