I love Australia! my dream country

I love Australia, from the pictures that I saw from the magazine and here? I am already fascinated, I really want to go at that country someday. I want to see the real opera house at Sydney--and take pictures and the other amazing places from Australia, But at this moment it will still be a dream for me. Every time I visit this site I often see pictures of Australia--which always give me a reason to quickly do my best, just to go there.

Hi  joeldt23,

Which city in Australia you wish to settle?

Did you need any information, to start making your dream come true? ;)

Please feel free to participate on the forum Australia forum this might help you learn more about Australia. :)

Regards,

David.

Hi david!

I really want to go at Sydney Australia--but I was a little unfortunate, some says; "If you really want to go at Sydney Australia, You have to pawn your house, and every property that you have in the Philippines."--which give me a reason to be bleak. Everything in Australia was too expensive according to information that I gathered from the other people. But, that wont give me a reason to give up.

Thank you!

joeldt23

@ joeldt23 > Hello :) You have at your disposal the different articles in the Life in Australia guide. It might help you.

Thanks.

Karen :)

Hi karen!

thank you, from the link that you have put? It will probably help me so much.

Thank you again!

Regards,

Joeldt23