Advance renewal of IQAMA

Dear Madam,

The undersigned, is still residing here at present in Jeddah, KSA, correct me if I'm mistaken on my first informations w/my apology. Im schedule to take vacation this coming Dec. in the Philippines. My IQAMA will expire on Feb 19, 2014 as per Arabic calendar. However, due to my visa, as engineer im subjected
to be registerd in Saudi Engineering Counci wherein, im preparing right now all necessary document required to be email.
My question is if  I can avail advance renewal of my IQAMA, before my schedule vacation? Will it be possible..

I''l appreciate much to hear your advise on my behalf.
Thanks & regards.

Respectfully yours,

Walter V. Pechayco
IQAMA NO. 2246572198

Hi Walter,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Your post was moved to the Jeddah forum for better visibility and interaction.

Regards,

David.

If anyone need to renewal his IQAMA for 2 years I know some one who can do it within one week even his company red or yellow ..

also i will not take any single riyal after you make sure everything is alright

If iqama validity is more than 3 months, then they wont renew it for  you in advance.

I renew my driver IGAMA even its valid until 1435
now its valid until 1437

Mesharee wrote:

If anyone need to renewal his IQAMA for 2 years I know some one who can do it within one week even his company red or yellow ..

Sorry, but we ensure providing everyone ethical and legal advice ONLY.

TheLegendLeads wrote:
Mesharee wrote:

:one:up:

He asked :rolleyes:, waiting for help,:( even advice :cool:
i just want to help

sorry by the way :/