Arabic lessons

Monday's at my home - 6.30 - 8.30pm whiteboard and no smoking. Hope you can make it Farhaz & Gioxx

Sad to see you didn't like the Gulf Hotel! :D

Jokings apart... Unfortunately we can't make it.
As discussed for very long time together, Saar is not convenient for us.
This(at least for me and my wife) would mean to cross all the island and we prefer to do our classes in Juffair at the Gulf Hotel.

For sure is a no-smoking area. And for a smaller group, I think we can do it without a whiteboard... ;)

Juffair is too far for 3 mother's who have to leave their kids at home alone until late at night. It is now sorted.
I didn't say the Gulf was smoking, I said my home is none smoking

Hey Guyzz...i too will be keen in picking up few words ..last week ..my car broke down in AL-Khobar area ..the road assistant guy whom i rang up ..only understand arabic so had a really rough ..and things went worst when the workshop guy was also able to communicate only in Arabic ...better to add Spoken Arabic in Armoury..

How and when can i also enrol in this Arabic thrill experience..

Regards

Hi monarch7977

If you have to make frequent trips across the Causeway, knowledge of spoken Arabic is indeed advisable.

The present set of classes have commenced and we have gone through a couple of sessions already. If you could wait, we may be able to set up another batch shortly.

If you wish to arrange sooner, then please feel free to call the teacher directly. Contact details follow:

brightonguy wrote:

Call Mohammed Talal Ameen +973 39215555. Tell him you got his number from Jack.

Best wishes!

Hey guys may I still join ? Looking to learn arabic since I have lender here, just saw the details of the post!

adkhan wrote:

Hey guys may I still join ? Looking to learn arabic since I have lender here, just saw the details of the post!

We have already started. Perhaps you could call the teacher and check when he starts another batch. The number is above.

Say that you got the number from the expat-blog. Best wishes. :)

Hii guys still learing arabic or  you stoped . I am negative arabic speaker and can teach for free in return you will teach me English . Plz reply back if any one interested.  Regards. Hisham

hisham124 wrote:

Hii guys still learing arabic or  you stoped . I am negative arabic speaker and can teach for free in return you will teach me English . Plz reply back if any one interested.  Regards. Hisham

The lessons finished ages ago and I didn't learn a word of Arabic (in one ear and out of the other) I really can't learn languages. A few of the men on the course took to it very easily Gio and Farhaz for sure are excellent students

Josnuggles wrote:

...  ... ... ... Farhaz for sure are excellent students

Thanks to my basic prior knowledge of the language! :gloria

Thanks to my new job, I am actually conversing in Arabic a bit more.

Dear. Don't be pesmastic and hopless and yeah you are right  also Arabic not easy to learn in just a few days or either one year but I think you can make success if you keep learning As well please pass my offer to your friends in bahrain thoese are welling to learn arabic

hisham124 wrote:

Dear. Don't be pesmastic and hopless and yeah you are right  also Arabic not easy to learn in just a few days or either one year but I think you can make success if you keep learning As well please pass my offer to your friends in bahrain thoese are welling to learn arabic

I did French at school for 5 years and I still can't speak a word. Seriously it just goes straight through my ears. I think you are doing very well at your written English and you should be very proud of yourself.

I will pass on you generous offer to my friends - PM me your contact details (please don't post on here for security purposes)