Filipinos Living in NZ Anyone?

Are there expat-blog users here who are Filipinos? Maybe we can share thoughts here. Can't wait to meet Filipinos who are living in NZ right now, thanks.

Hi  egi_paopao,

Welcome to expat-blog!

A longer introduction might be appreciated. :)

Regards,

David.

We have a pending immigrant visa application to NZ but I don't have any job offer there, what are my chances then that NZ would grant my application?

Hi egi_paopao,

Can you give us more details about the job you are looking for, this might help in guiding you in the right way.

May be reading articles in the Work in New Zealand Guide might be able to help you. :)

Regards,

David.

If your area of expertise is on the skills list you may have a chance. Visa applications are run on a points system. More qualifications and experience more points.

Thanks David. I am a CIVIL ENGINEER while my wife is a CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT here in the Philippines. Just like I said before, we have already a pending application for NZ and tomorrow, our immigration officer in Shanghai will interview both of us.

I hope we could pass the said interview but right now we don't have employment offers for NZ. I hope you could give us some pointers for the said interview? Thanks...

Check out this website for work. www.seek.co.nz