New : Cuba jobs section

Hi,

we are pleased to inform you that a new Jobs section is available on expat-blog.com !

Whether you are looking for a job or offering a vacancy in Cuba, we invite you to post an ad in the Cuba Jobs section.

Do not hesitate to share your thoughts and comments, your feedback is always appreciated !

Thanks,

Julien

I would love to visit and maybe stay in Cuba OR..need job to support myself.

Hello Billishere and welcome to Expat.com!

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Cuba section with details of your qualifications. It shall help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks ..here goes..I can repair cell phones..AC residenal or commercial. and teach. I have taught in college. Have three college degrees. Thanks You

ME LLAMO NELSON GONZALEZ, TENGO 50 AÑOS Y BUSCOR TRABAJO DE CAMIONERO EN ANGOLA.TENGO EXPERIENCIA Y LICENCIA DE CONDUCCION EN ESTE TIPO DE VEHICULOS HACE 15 AÑOS. ACEPTO CUALQUIER OFERTA DE TRABAJO EN CUALQUIER PROVINCIA O CIUDAD DE ANGOLA.
CONTACTO A TRAVES DE : [email protected]
CELULAR EN CUBA:53324150

Julien, how are foreigners going to obtain jobs in Cuba? There ia no marketplace for jobs for foreigners in Cuba. People are just going to waste time and energy trying to enter a non-existing market.

Hi  Nelson Gonzalez Ruiz,

Can  you please avoid posting in caps lock this make your more reader friendly. :)

Note that only English is allowed on the Anglophone forum, for members to easily interact. ;)

Thank you,

David.