New Englishman in town

Hello

Moving to Krakow this weekend, driving my car from Surrey.  Very much looking forward to it!

I have visited twice and now I will be staying until my girlfriends visa runs out in September.  (she is from the Ukraine).

I speak no Polish, but plan to attend lessons after I arrive.

Looking to meet a few friends, be nice to be around some fellow Brits. Possibly need to find some new accommodation due to new found problems with our flat share. Also would be great to find a bit of work, but I don't have huge expectations.

I am a experienced DJ, I love music and a good night out.

Any one in a similar situation on this forum?

Thanks in advance.

Tom

Hi Tom!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hey Tom,

I just moved to Krakow myself about a week ago. I've been out on the town a few times but would be nice to have some fellow english speakers to hang around with. Let me know if you want to meet up sometime.

Hi,

I've just moved here, since July, looking to meet some new people, like you say expats to do things with, I'm not English but close enough, give me a shout if you fancy meeting up for drinks or anything.

Erica

Hi

Unfortunately, I have been back in the UK for a week or so now.

I can say that Jordan (Detroit Expat) who posted above, is a really good guy, only managed to meet up a few times, but had good fun when we did.

Tom