New in forum, live near BSD

hi! I'm Indonesian from Surabaya. I have been living in BSD area for a year. I'm looking for new friends and acquaintances. I'd love to get involved in activities around here.

Details.
Who do you want to meet; boys girls or whatever, what do you like doing DLL?

Hi Mas Fred! Thanks for replying. I'd like to meet new friends regardless the gender. Asides from colleagues at office, I don't really know many people around here. I like learning languages. I speak a little Japanese, Chinese & would like to learn German. I work daily and haven't found good schedule.

I also like running on weekends. I join hash clubs once a while and participate in running events once a while. It will be nice if there's running community near BSD.

I sometimes take trips, too. I'm backpacking to explore some places. It will be great if there are more friends I could go with. I'll share when I will have my next trip.

and I'm recently into yoga. My other hobbies are painting, sketching, listening to music. I'd like to meet people to get more interesting information and sharing news and interests (while I'm here, I don't know until when I'll stay in BSD).

Hi Judy,

I also live in BSD.  If you're into running, you may need to check @IndoRunners twitter account or look on their Facebook. Some who live in Bintaro and BSD often run within this area once a week.

Cheers

Thanks! will check the twitter. It will be great if there's regular schedule. I need to prepare for Jakarta marathon. I'm registering for half marathon. :)

Thanks! will check the twitter. It will be great if there's regular schedule. I need to prepare for Jakarta marathon. I'm registering for half marathon. :)

Should you ever see a fatter than average but incredibly handsome bule, usually wearing shorts and a singlet and carrying a camera, that'll be me.
Feel free to say, "hello".

hahaha... noted, Mas Fred! if you see a lil petite girl, short hair but pretty and charismatic, don't hesitate to say hi to me. ;D

judylin wrote:

hahaha... noted, Mas Fred! if you see a lil petite girl, short hair but pretty and charismatic, don't hesitate to say hi to me. ;D

That description fits about half of Indonesia's ladies and my wife would be crackers if I started saying hello to all of them.