Places to visit in Tangier

Hi,

For the ones living in Tangier, what would you suggest to discover the region?

When you have friends or family visiting you, where do you go with them? What are the must-see places in Tangier, the tourist sites?

How to visit the region in an original way? Any unusual or unknown place to recommend?

What would you suggest for a couple of days or for a week of holidays in Tangier?

Thank you in advance for participating ;)

Julie

There is no replying, that's a shame lol.
I'm new and alone in the region and i'm living in tetouan close to tangiers.
When you'll have the time we could have some visit together (I have the holy 'le guide du routard' :p ) i need to improve a bit my english too :D (i'm a french-dutch native speaker)
So let me know and See you soon may be!

Hello Dimé Disaï.

Please note that Julie forms part of the Expat.com Team and that this discussion has been launched to have some informations on the must-see places in Tangier, the tourist sites in Tangier. So if you have any informations, please feel free to share it with us on the forum.

Thanks.

Karen :)

[Moderated: Off Topic.]

hey guys,

I'm from Tangier but living in Dubai, Tangier is a nice city with too many nice spots, i dunno a lot about Tetouan except the pretty beaches around, first thing to do is to rent a car, you can go to Achakar, down town medina, Kser sghir if u wanna taste a good grill and fried fish, go to the cornishe to get drinks, you can go to Mexique avenue for shopping, unfortunately i'm not there to take you for a ride, hopefully during the new year's eve. have a good one guys !