I am looking for job in USA.

I am looking for a job in USA. I am a H1B visa holder. Waiting for job. I am a .Net professional.  Any one please help me to find job.
Its very urgent......

Hi there,
What I'm understanding H1B, has a sponsor employer. What happened to your employer? I think the easy way just contact them because it has some regulation with this H1B.

Hi
absolutely correct , but employer is stuck in somewhere, i am in-touch with my employer also. My problem is its taking long time, so if i go by reference of any friends , i think it will be easy for me to get a job. Please refer any contract jobs , location is not specific, i can relocate to any place .

Thanks in advance... really really i need it :)

It's tough man, job lose is happening everyday, before getting to the finding job my opinion you should look into your visa again. I don't know much about it but you know it would make me feel better if I were you. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/H-1B_visa I don't have anyone I know that could give you a job, sorry. Have you look at Craigslist.org maybe you would find something.

Hi,

Its ok No worries. If u know any vacancy just drop me a message.

Any way TQ for your info.

No problem! Oh, I just saw this under job when you explore some more here at Expat-blog here is the link https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/north-ame … loper.html

Hi umamaheswari,

Can you please specify in which sector are you looking for work ?

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi Max,

i am ok with any sector IT . i am a dot.net andsharepoint professional.

Thanks
Uma

I would look at Craigslist, Monster, and CareerBuilder. There may also be some IT-specific job sites. If you google it, I'm sure you can find them.

i'm looking for a job in new jersey someone can help me I'm truck driver

hasni80 wrote:

i'm looking for a job in new jersey someone can help me I'm truck driver

Are you legally authorized to work in the US and do you have a valid NJ CDL?

i'm future green card holder

hasni80 wrote:

i'm future green card holder

Once you have your Green Card and your CDL you can apply for driver positions. Without US driving history insurance rates for yourself if you go the owner/operator route or employer will be extremely high. Get a official driving history from whatever agency administers it at your country,

ok thinks

If you are good at what you do, you can initially start offering your services through freelancing website. After some time you can show your work to get a good paying job.

Hello.
Try Amazon, they are always hiring.
Not sure about your Visa but legal to work in the US, Amazon is a great company to start from.
Regards and good luck.
Farida

what state are you in?