Looking for a Job/Sponsorship/work visa for Newzealand

Hi Friends,Good Morning.I am looking for an employment opportunity in New Zealand,(Engineering job related to facilities/projects/sites/construction)

Graduated as an Electronics Engineer in the year 1992 and a Master Degree in Management(year 2012),started my career as a Marketing Executive selling Automation Projects to corporate. Then I worked in different verticals and domains handling Marketing, Training, Customer Co-ordination, Administration, Project Managements.(Gained exposure in IT Hardware, Software, Training. Networking, HVAC, Building Automation, Fire Fighting, CCTV, PAS, ACS projects).

Currently I am working as a Team Leader (QA/QC Engineer) for a leading construction company, handling all MEP and BMS installation at KAFD (King Abdullah Financial District),KSA, a LEED Registered Project.

Please get in touch with me if you could refer or guide me in getting an entry in Newzealand.

Added to it, about my family,my wife,B.SC.,B.ED.,has experience in Teaching (5 yrs experience in govt and pvt schools) and my daughter studying (8th Std) in Maharishi Vidya Mandir (CBSE) school in Chennai.

Get in touch @ [email protected]

Hello jagadeesan annamalai.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thank you for this presentation :)

I would suggest you to read the following articles;

- Find a job in New Zealand

- The labor market in New Zealand

- Work visas in New Zealand

I would also advise you to post your resume/CV in the Construction and Civil engineering jobs in New Zealand section.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

Karen :)

jagadeesan

Check out www.immigration.govt.nz.
This site will give you all the details regarding visas etc.

I would think that with you and your wife's qualifications you would qualify for a visa and possibly PR.

Thanks Karen

i am carpenter hear jop

Hi rameesmohamed,

An introduction might be most welcome. :)

I suggest you to post your advert in the Carpenter job offers in New Zealand section, this might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David,.

Hello mam/sir,
        Im renie looking for good job in new zealand.i'm looking for a company who want to sponsor me going for new zealand.carpenter,welder,or cleaner.thanks.

renie calubiran wrote:

Hello mam/sir,
        Im renie looking for good job in new zealand.i'm looking for a company who want to sponsor me going for new zealand.carpenter,welder,or cleaner.thanks.

Best you find out first if you can get a visa. try www.immigration.govt.nz. Also go online and search for a job. Very difficult to get sponsorship.