Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Medical Group : General Clerk

Hi!

I was offered a job here in the Philippines to be deployed at the said Hospital as a General Clerk. I just don't know what branch I will be assigned since I'm still not having any job interview at the manpower agency (they just sent me a message through text that they lined me up for the gen. clerk position). So, my questions are:

1. Is this a good hospital in KSA?
2. Do they offer a good range of salary for general clerk positions? (any idea how much is the salary for the said position?)
3. Is it safe to live around the vicinity of the hospital?
4. Is it safe to live in Riyadh?

I don't mean to offend anyone in my questions, I just want to be if not 100% at least 70% sure that my stay there will be safe and sound. Thanks to everyone who'll find time to answer these. :)

Hi ekdbr, hope that you'll soon be enlightened.;)

Harmonie.

A lot of my friends work in Habib. It's a really well known private hospital so info should be easily available online. Goodluck!

Hi,

I am working with Dr. Sulaiman Al. Habib from more than one year now and living in Riyadh as a single female, it is the biggest group in private sector here, you may visit our website [Moderated] for details of our existing projects and future projects.

Based on my own experience i can say that it is quite safe to live and work here.

ekdbr wrote:

I just don't know what branch I will be assigned since I'm still not having any job interview at the manpower agency (they just sent me a message through text that they lined me up for the gen. clerk position).

:unsure Am I getting it wrong? Are you saying that they have appointed you witout an interview?

Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Medical Group is well respected and considered to have erudite physicians/consultants.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

Am I getting it wrong? Are you saying that they have appointed you witout an interview?

Dr. Sulaiman Al-Habib Medical Group is well respected and considered to have erudite physicians/consultants.

Hi there! Thanks for answering. I think you misunderstood it. The recruitment agency that is based here in the Philippines offered me a job to be deployed at Dr. Sulaiman, they only sent me a text message saying that they lined me up for a general clerk position. I think the interview will be in the midweek of April. Anyhow, thanks again for answering this post! :)

Then it's ok.

Heard of a new and huge scam. Let me share: They use big client names, they have fake original-looking websites in place to convince anyone....

Two common mistakes they do are:
- Recruitment notification without taking an interview.
- Demanding money tranfer via Western Union ONLY (usually $1,200) for visa processing with a promise to reimburse immediately on your arrival.

They were based in Qatar but have immediately disappeared last week. Everyone needs to take care.

Don't panic. Instead, take it as a social community awareness message.

It is a good hospital but very very very busy... Lot of work...

sweetsoul2012 wrote:

It is a good hospital but very very very busy... Lot of work...

Yes, true. My sis-in-law works there and the hectic work drives her crazy by the end of day.

Pls ensure that u agree on the location where u will be working since they have a few hospitals in different cities and if u are posted in say Buraida, the life there will be a wee bit difficult....

Hi there,

I am just curious, does Dr Sulaiman Al-Habib Medical centre in Riyadh operate all hours? Can you have physiotherapy and ECGs (cardiology department) at 14:30 and/or 15:30 hrs in the afternoon? I am asking that because Im getting confused messages...I read on the website that the centre is closed between 1-5pm everyday, however, my boyfriend tells me that he is going there for treatment/consultations... at 14:30hrs/15:30hrs... !

Many thanks

obv u can make ECG anytime of the day in ER.. and hospital is 24 hours opened. its just the OPD that is closed at around midnight may be..

@ sunnygirl70 -> Hello :) Please note that this is an old thread. You may start a new one on the Riyadh Forum. Thanks. Karen :)

Better Apply to another hospital! They don't have recreations for the staff(most esp.gym) in their accomodations.in One bedroom ,3-4 staff will occupy in it! No privacy at all.

No recreation center for women staff (esp.gym) which really we need most in their boring accommodation.

Hi, and welcome to the forum.
You've replied to a very old thread so the posts are probably of lesser use now, but thanks for trying.
Perhaps you'd like to start an introduction thread to tell posters a little about yourself and your expat dreams.

Yes ..it is...one of the best in town.

@ Eisa Ediwin Lim :

This topic is quite old and you may not receive any feedback.

I would advise you to create a new thread in the Riyadh forum if you want to ask some questions.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team