Hello guys

hello guys i posted earlier regarding my visa process delay by agent... the good news is i got my visa stamped last month end..

now i need some clarifications.

1. i am sponsored by a saudi company and based on the i got visa but it is showing valid for 90 days... does it mean i can stay only 90 days?

2. what is iquma? how i get it? am i need to apply my own or company will provide ?

3. am i need to apply iquma before i come to saudi or after arriving there?

4.more over my company employment offer does not contain any working days and hours ... all it says about salary structure and clearly mentioned "it is an open ended contract" if in case i hadn't felt well after coming there if i want to come back am i still need exit visa? if who will issue?

5. what are the normal working hours and days in saudi?

6.in case after 1-2yrs if i want to change company can i? is there any problem related to this?

7.how often we need to renew visa?

8. i heard we should have min of more 12 months exp date to our passport....(my passport need to renew in august 2014) ..still i get iquma  of not?

thanks in advance

1- During these days 90 days, you'll get your Iqama issued.

2- Iqama is your residential and work permit. Your company will do it for you. You just have to sit back and relax.

3- On arriving KSA of course.

4- In case you wanna go anywhere outside of KSA, you'll need a visa. If you've to go vacation, you'll need an 'Exit Re-entry' visa. It's all your employer's job; his consent needed too.

5- Varies. In private sector, some companies have 5 working days with weekend on Friday and Saturday; 8 hours a day work. Other private companies have a 4 hours shift on Saturdays apart from rest of the week.

6- Your employer will decide if he wants you to go or no. Some companies let employees change sponsorships, but many don't and ask employees to leave the country. It's all on their mood and choice.

7- Iqama is renewed annually. Again, it's your employer's job.

8- Six months is quite sufficient for ANYTHING.