Work in hotels in Belgrade

Good day ,everybody

I will move soon to Belgrade,And i am looking for some job  there.I am fluent in Russian,English,Turkish.but don't know Serbian.WIll it be possible to find job without serbian?
And can someone please give me HR contact of hotels in Belgrade

Thanks in advance,
Gunel

Hi Gunel,

Your post was moved to the Belgrade forum for better visibility an interaction. :)

Can you please give us more details about the hotel job you are looking for? :)

Regards,

David.

Hi David,
Thanks for your help

I prefer some part-time job (full time also acceptable:) ,maybe in registration desk,or assistance in some department,i have 3 years experience in administrative work,i have good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools,I am communicability, quick learner.
So any administrative job :)

Hi Gunel,

Please can you post your advert in the Hotel job offers in Belgrade section, with details of your skills and experiences. This might be helpful. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi Gunel,
Situation for finding job in Serbia is very,very hard for example:
Average salary is 230 euros
Rent without utilities 100-150 euros(small apartment or studio in  suburbs near downtown)
There is big unemployment rate(about 17%)
lot of employers always looking for excuse for non paying you social security,health insurance and..,because they are always trying to fraud country(not all but most employers from private sector)
Not knowing a Serbian language make you even harder to find job because for example:If you you work as a bar waitress knowing other languages is very big plus,but you must know that 85% of drink orders will be on serbian language and many people over there does not speak any other language.
I guess by the title that you're looking for a job at some hotel or hostel you can find some of them by Google and send them your resume and for a start you must learn a some basic words and sentences of serbian language.
If need some more info be free to ask.:)