The first time in Paris as a tourist.. please advice

Hiii  Alll in Paris,

so me and my husband are planning to visit Paris in June, it's our very first time to visit this wonderful country and it's a very old dream of mine :)

so guys, every word from you will be useful for me

i need to know, how many days is ideal for a visit to see most of the city,
To visit more attractions in Paris.... what about where to live these few days? no need for hotels names just give me best areas for Tourists.

also what about Disney land France ( well i'm still a kid in my heart :) ) i'l love to visit it too.... is't in another city or i can go there from Paris.

in the end thank you in advance and looking forward to hear your advice.

Hello Designs

I'm french, no longer Parisian but i can provide informations
For sure Paris is so wonderfull, sometime it is not the same for parisians.!......(where are you from?)
Anyway to reply to your question is not easy, this is linked to your stay lenght in France and of course your budget. Paris is particularly expensive.....
Do you plan to visit other areas/cities in France?

Please have look to internet then make your choice:
viator.com/Paris/d479-ttd?pref=02&aid=g3308
or buy the lonely planete
The most important place should be:
1 day: Le louvre museum (must go)
1 day: to walk on the champ elys?e/ place de la concorde/ arc de triomphe and of course the famous Tour eiffel (by lift or by climbing the steps)

To go to disneyland paris please have look to  you tube it is well discribed in english...
It is not far from Paris downtown(I'd recommend to use the public transporation this will be faster)

youtube.com/watch?v=ay_9bdyw5Tc

There is another famous park near Charles de gaulles airport , more frenchy (Asterix parc)for me it is better than disneyland(but I'm french)

rgs

It Will be full every where,Disneyland is far away, is not in Paris but you can go there by train, you need maybe one month for visit every where, but more important tourist place you Will need maybe 5 beetween 7 days.
If i m there in june i can show you every where but i think i Will go to holidays...

Welcome :D  i hope the waither Will be good...

1) Le louvre museum and(famous painting of Leonardo da Vinci)
2) Tour eiffel (Eiffel Tower)3hours minimum waiting to go up to the top
3) Place de la Concorde
4) Champ Elys(Arc de Triomphe)
Outside Paris
DisneyLand Paris in (Marne la Vallee)2hours waiting to go inside or maybe lease and another waiting for and attractions(always open)
Chateau Versailles and the Garden in (Versailles) King and Queen of france Louis14 Louis15
Louis16 and the famous Queen Marie Antoinette
3hours waiting to see inside the castle (monday are close)

Hello Designs,
I am from Ireland and thus facing the same situation.I will visit Paris around 27th of October with my family. I have been researching with the ways to plan out for Paris.Being child at heart is very good:)!!
What I have researched I will share with you:
1. You can reach Palace of Versailles by taking Sub-Urban "RER-C" train from Paris Metro Station.Its a good Palace to visit.
2. RER A city trains travel from central Paris to Disneyland throughout the day at roughly 15 minute intervals from five large central Paris RER A Stations: Charles de Gaulle Etoile (at Arc de Triomphe), Auber (at Galeries Lafayette shopping center), Chatelet Les Halles (massive underground shopping centre and largest underground/subway station in the world), Gare de Lyon (largest Paris train station), and Nation.
3.Notre Dame de Paris is a peaceful holy place renowned for its magnificient architecture.
Disneyland trip will almost take your whole day and both these places are can be covered in one day but I suggest you to take 3 days to visit these three places.
For apartments to live, there are many suggestions on internet but I am still searching for the best one.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Promoting your own services is also viewed as advertising and is not allowed.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct