Learning Croatian

Hi, I recently moved to Zagreb and I would like to learn Croatian very much! I would like to attend some language course or even take private lessons, any suggestions?

Hi and welcome to the forum tinicalcio!

Maybe you could try posting an advert in the classes section of Zagreb classifieds.
It might help!

Regards
Armand

Thanks for the suggestion Armand!

Regards :)

Hi tinicalcio!

If you want to learn Croatian language, I recommend to you a very good course at my faculty, Filozofski fakultet. The course is called Croaticum. You can click on the link below and inform yourself more:

croaticum.ffzg.unizg.hr/

Greetings and goodluck!

Thanks for the link, I actually know that one... I was just wondering if there are any cheaper options :)) But, thanks anyway! :)

I Learned Croatian at home in a month..and it cost me nothing :D

mmacak wrote:

Hi tinicalcio!

If you want to learn Croatian language, I recommend to you a very good course at my faculty, Filozofski fakultet. The course is called Croaticum. You can click on the link below and inform yourself more:

croaticum.ffzg.unizg.hr/

Greetings and goodluck!

hey bro..i know couple of guys who went to learn croatian in that place.. :D ..Just losing money thought

Here in Split I go to Filozofski fakultet to study in the group of students from Erasmus program, although i am not a student. Three times a week classes and very nice, and I also study thru a book and dvd i bought in amazon.com, Teach yourself croatian, its basic but very useful for daily situations.

Yes, I agree with laisy approach in teaching there . That's why they all call me after some time realizing they are waisting their money so if anybody is interested in learning Croatian, I'll be more then glad to help and actually teach the language properly :)