Looking for English Speaker

Hello guys,

I am French, I live in Paris and am looking for foreign people who wanna make new friends.

Hii how are.. Just saw you have moved to france and looking for a good friend to speak english..well am a sri lankan n would like to be your friend n am good on english as well..may b i can help u..
Thanks

Hey! Am good thx! What abt u?

me! I speak English.. Looking for new friends to hang out with ex. Shopping , hanging out , drinking
Gina

Hello Gîna!
How r u? I would  to hang ont wiv u!
Where do live?
Do u havé Facebook?

am new in paris , i will like to hang out with guys
here is my email
[email protected]

Hello folks !

After several expatriations (Belgium, South Korea and Spain), I'm back in Paris. I'm doing a master 2 with an international program, so my class is composed of foreign people but also french ones :)
If you wanna join us when we go out, send me a private message, I'll let you know about the next drink (every week of course :D )

hi, i m looking for a friend, and i think im quite good in english.
if u want to meet with me plz add me in facebook
[email protected]

I'm also down with this.  Anyone close to Fontainebleau?

Hello Gina,
I'm French and live in Paris.
I want to meet new people from different countries and keep practicing my English.
I lived in US during 1 year and I know for experience that is sometimes difficult to meet people in such big city when we are from another country.

Feel free to contact me if you are interested.

Enjoy Paris, the best city in the world.

[moderated: off topic - you are on the forum Paris not New Delhi]

[moderated: please post your ad in the classifieds > event section. Thank you]

[Moderated : off topic]

hi speak english.i also looking friends who speak english.i'm from dhaka bangladesh.now i stay in paris two years

hey ponpon im mary from Philippines will be moving to paris next year but I will be there this coming October to visit my fiancee.
Hope to be your friend too :)

Hello!

I would Luv too!
Lemme know when u are hère!

Hi dear
I am arun I am Indian I speak French and English
I will be in Paris this week for two days
If you want to talk and meet me
So let me know
It will be nice if we spend some quality time and share culture together
Take care

hi,i interested to be friend with u.i also live in paris,i'm from bangladesh dhaka

I live in the US, I came to Paris years ago and I miss it.

hello

hi, i'm in Paris currently, and would like to make friends here, maybe we can meetup?