Transfer of sponsorship

Gud day I want some advice im almost coming 3 months here in riyadh im one week stop work I dont have iqama yet my company is not good .. workng with no benefits.....im telling my company that I want to go home but they asking me to pay them 6000sr some of my friend telling me that I can transfer sponsorship but I dont know if they will allow me...please help me.. im lack of information in this country.  I dont know wat is my ryt as ofw..

ram.yhan wrote:

Gud day I want some advice im almost coming 3 months here in riyadh im one week stop work I dont have iqama yet my company is not good .. workng with no benefits.....im telling my company that I want to go home but they asking me to pay them 6000sr some of my friend telling me that I can transfer sponsorship but I dont know if they will allow me...please help me.. im lack of information in this country.  I dont know wat is my ryt as ofw..

If you would like to transfer your sponsorship, you will have to find another employer who would sponsor you.

You have two months before you could have your sponsor changed hassle free.

You can transfer your sponsorship without seeking permission if they are "Red" in the point based govt. system.

Hope this helps.

Obviously, you'll have to secure a new job with some other employer if you want to change your sponsorship.

All companies have colors per saudization. Your new employer must be in green or white color.

If you haven't gotton your iqama yet and you complete the 90 days entry visa duration stamped on your passport, you'll go illegal. You can simply visit the labor court and:

- Raise a complaint against your current employer about not issuing iqama yet. You may ask them to assist you in moving back home. Your current employer's company color won't matter at all.

- Look for a new job, get the offer letter and tell the labor court to let you change your sponsorship.

Needless to say, don't pay them anything!

@ ram.yhan!

Please send us your updated resume at [email protected] & my team will try to help find an alternative placement.

Best Regards!