HELP

I applied one week before  for my mother visit visa....i  realy want to be there in october.....but thay rejected .....is there any way in which i can sure them that is is coming for just visit me and give me visit visa for my mother.....my husbend is at good position...i realy grateful if somebody can help me....she is old age and already performed HAJJ   and just coming to visit thanks.i am in riyadh .

Dear Aleena,

Unfortunately they won't approve the visiting visa for anyone before Hajj as many people come on visiting visa and go for Hajj. So that is why they don't give visiting visa to anyone.

Kindest Regards,

~HMH~

aleena.arif1234 wrote:

I applied one week before  for my mother visit visa....i  realy want to be there in october.....but thay rejected .....is there any way in which i can sure them that is is coming for just visit me and give me visit visa for my mother.....my husbend is at good position...i realy grateful if somebody can help me....she is old age and already performed HAJJ   and just coming to visit thanks.i am in riyadh .

Saudi Ministry of foreign affairs have officially banned Visit Visas until Hajj. However, you can ask your husband to Visit Istiqdam office [Hyul Wazarat], they sometimes accept visit visa applications in special cases.

thanks
when i have to try again....i mean when thay will open again (1 of MOHURUM)ISLAMIC MONTH

You can try after Hajj vacations i.e. after 18th of November