Female tailor needed ! ASAP

Hi,
I'm looking for a female tailor who's very talented and have passion in fashion .. I have different designs which I want to make and would like her help .. I want to start my business I like to sew as well so I will be helping her.  2000 riyals monthly

Her responsibilities and requirements would be as the following:
1.    Tailor and sew the dresses or whatever design I have
2.    deliver on time
3.    buy the materials from the shops and I can participate in that as well
4.    have her own transportation
5.    female, patient, creative, young and dynamic
6.    full time
7. Work from my home office, singer sewing machine, with many stitches
if you are interested please send an email with your name, contact number, picture (if available) and a sample of your work to this email [email protected]

Thank you,
Sheila

sheila3173 wrote:

Hi,
I'm looking for a female tailor who's very talented and have passion in fashion .. I have different designs which I want to make and would like her help .. I want to start my business I like to sew as well so I will be helping her.  2000 riyals monthly

Her responsibilities and requirements would be as the following:
1.    Tailor and sew the dresses or whatever design I have
2.    deliver on time
3.    buy the materials from the shops and I can participate in that as well
4.    have her own transportation
5.    female, patient, creative, young and dynamic
6.    full time
7. Work from my home office, singer sewing machine, with many stitches
if you are interested please send an email with your name, contact number, picture (if available) and a sample of your work to this email [email protected]

Thank you,
Sheila

Maybe you want to post the position in the job section and at the relevant location.

lol shella if some is creative . talented young  and dynamic then why should she do this for u .... she can stitch  & sell for her benefit. anyways this business is in every Asian home  now days in KSA ........ all of the ladies are becoming DESIGNER ( it is another story they  don't know how to wear and groomed themselves...)

I asked for a tailor, not your personal opinion of who is a designer or not. But to answer your question just because someone is talented at sewing doesn't  mean they know how to design, secondly even if you were both doesn't mean you may have the funds to open a business or keep one going, you need capital for that, running a business takes more then posting 1 abaya for sale, materials and quality is also taken in too concern, now that your doe asking me questions with obvious answers, if anyone can suggest a tailor, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks

But he did make one valid point, Sheila.  Are you in Egypt as your profile indicates or in Saudia?

I'm in jeddah.

I know lot off ladies can you sponser them....thanks

sheila3173 wrote:

I asked for a tailor, not your personal opinion of who is a designer or not. But to answer your question just because someone is talented at sewing doesn't  mean they know how to design, secondly even if you were both doesn't mean you may have the funds to open a business or keep one going, you need capital for that, running a business takes more then posting 1 abaya for sale, materials and quality is also taken in too concern, now that your doe asking me questions with obvious answers, if anyone can suggest a tailor, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks

woah! thats like how-to-do-business in 60 secs.

Hi Sheila!

You should post in the Jeddah jobs section.

Thanks
Armand

I will inbox u Aleena.

brother i think you took it in wrong way....i know few peoples in pakistan....with very good tailring experience.....i had an experience in boutiq...thats why i suggested you.

Armand wrote:

Hi Sheila!

You should post in the Jeddah jobs section.

Thanks
Armand

She should also change her location from Egypt to Jeddah to avoid confusion :)

aleena.arif1234 wrote:

brother i think you took it in wrong way....i know few peoples in pakistan....with very good tailring experience.....i had an experience in boutiq...thats why i suggested you.

Dont bother a brother. :thanks:

brother i think you r quite upset.....brother chill....brother in 2000 sr you will get traler not tailor:lol:

LOL ... sister.. all is  just drama to earn money at the end ... if ur are having designer degree from some nice school of east or west and as u said capital as well then , no need to search tailor online just go to pak invest in fashion industry( which is very flourish now days in Pakistan)  and get more as ur dreaming.. if u don't have link is can  PROVIDE U  as HSY and few more used to be my personal friends. but still i am at then  same point .... no one who is rational with talent will work for u  and she,ll not let u take advantage of her expertise.

When you learn to speak proper English, then maybe I' wont bother to even try to read what your writing, until then, until you show proof of your " fashion degree " then sakkir fammak.

sheila3173 wrote:

When you learn to speak proper English, then maybe I' wont bother to even try to read what your writing, until then, until you show proof of your " fashion degree " then sakkir fammak.

".... I' wont bother to even try to read what your writing..."

RIP English.

Yep, I found the reference to 'proper English' to be rather ironic ;)

Try Jeddah Tutors: 0536465756

Yes ..i am.intresting .
I have as seamstress experiance for 30 years above.
But i not saty at saudi arabia,i am stay at singapore.
I looking for qork at mekkah .

Did you employ for other country?

Citra arfa wrote:

Yes ..i am.intresting .
I have as seamstress experiance for 30 years above.
But i not saty at saudi arabia,i am stay at singapore.
I looking for qork at mekkah .

Did you employ for other country?

I would be more concerned about the fact that it's a post from half a decade ago

Closed