Moving to Australia

I am planning to move to Australia next year along with my family whenever I get a PR.

Just wanted to know about job oppurtunities there.

I am into sales & marketing(9 yrs work exp.) and my wife is a software engineer (production support/7 yrs work exp). Can we get a job easily in Australia? Howz the life style there. What shud be the salary package for a good living in Australia?

Check out seek.com.au for jobs and salaries. Or a Google search will give you heaps of information.

It will not be too easy to get a job here as locals have preference. 

Lifestyle is great.

Australia is number 6 out of the top 10 of highest taxed countries in the world. 

I pay 42% tax as a single person.

Living is expensive.
For cost of living numbeo.com

IT positions are in high demand in Australia, particularly in Sydney.  I think your wife would have an excellent chance finding very good work.  My husband is in the IT industry so I hear a lot about it.  Sales and Marketing I'm not sure about but I would think your best bets would be in Sydney or Melbourne.  Both are fantastic places to live.

Thanks for the imformation.

Can u help to get some good jobs consultants name and numbers.

Regards

A lot of IT jobs are supplied by headhunters.  I suggest your wife googling headhunter and sydney.  Also the company my husband works for is bigcommerce.com 

As far as consulate numbers and such most everything is online.  There is a Australian government web portal that is pretty good to help you figure out what you need to move here.

Good luck!

Thanks,

U guys on PR or working visa.
And how ur husband got the job their,if u come on PR

we r afraid to come with out job in australia and all we know australia is coastly place.

please suggest.

thanks

A Google search will find you plenty of websites for jobs.

Hi saurabh.dixit786,

I suggest you post your resume in the Marketing, PR and advertising jobs in Australia or Sales jobs in Australia section and maybe your wife can post her resume in the IT & Telecommunications jobs in Australia section pls

I invite you to read the discussions on the Cost of living in Australia as it might help a bit to find some information :)

Best of luck

Thank you

Maximilien