In Punta Cana from Sep,8

Hi everybody!
Need your help a lot:) in a week we'll be on this wonderful island but I' m really worried about weather forecast, is it true that it's raining all the time now? Indeed, so bad weather ? We need only some piece of sunshine and sandy beach))) I need first-hand information... Hope you can ginger me up! Thank you!

Welcome to the forums. In fact it is not raining all the time now.  Don't worry, the weather forecasts will show rain somewhere on this island every single day.

I am in Santo Domingo where it rained this morning but now the sun is out.  When we had rain it was hot and sunny in Punta Cana.

IF it rains - dance in it!!!! Enjoy your vacation!

Stop reading the online forecasts, they are wrong about 95% of the time. If it rained that much we would all be covered in green mold and breathing with gills.
Most days are sunny and hot at this time of year.  There may be brief shower late in the day or night but certainly not every day or night.

You should encounter much more sun than rain and I would pack lots of sunscreen as it is expensive here and you will need it.

Enjoy your vacation

Bob K

Dear guys, thank yo a lot  for answers! Now I'm fully happy and waiting for  my vacations!

Have a great vacation!

Bob K

Now remember to come back and tell us about your fabulous vacation!