Moving to Merida! HELP!

Hello,

I am moving to Merida in a few weeks and the only house I could find (that I liked) is unfurnished. Can someone advise me as to whether I should bring my own furnishings and appliances or just buy everything there. Can someone please tell the me prices of:

Mattresses
Stoves
Refrigerators
Washing machine

Also, if anyone knows of any furnished 3 bedrooms with a pool rentals in/near the centro in the price range of $800-$900 please let me know ASAP!

P.S. I am also looking for other Expat families with children in the age range of 10-14.
In advance, I would like to thank whomever responds! Any help or advice is much appreciated.

Thank you!
Misty

Hi Misty,

If you looking for accommodation I suggest you post an advert in the Housing in Yucatan and please mention that you are looking for a furnished 3bedrooms.. so as to save your time ;)

I'm sure the members of Expat-blog will come up with the prices you after regarding the Mattresses, Stoves... and feel free to browse through the discussion on the Yucatan Forum and even to participate by asking your questions or to share informations please :)

Best wishes and hope you get some us useful feedback soon :D

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Mistyb -- try vivastreet (spanish classifieds like craigs list). I use google translate to interpet the ads. Also, when you contact them, let them know you speak english. There is a craigs list MX, too.