Im coming to india, little scare

a

Hi, truongkham.
You are coming for living, but you are not sure if you can live in India???. What is reason brings you to India then?
Not possible to give any advice how to live in India. The main one is respect the culture, traditions, people and everything else will come automatically and will make your staying safe and comfortable.

Wish you all the best.
Welcome to India.

With warm wishes
Tatyana

Hello Traveller,

You must be curious and happy about your visit to India.
India is a beautiful country, with many places to visit in the Capital New Delhi, and you must be very curious to Taj Mahal in Agra. In the North Kashmir is the ultimate beauty down in South again, Kerela is God's Own Country.

truongkham wrote:

hi every one.
im vietnamese, female, 23 years old. im coming to india next month for living. I dont know if i can live there. can someone tell me about indian life?
thanks

Well for sure living in a new country is scary enough. But for you to be able to adopt the culture and other aspects in india,  I think  meeting locals is the best thing that you can do. Start by learning the local language, their culture and customs, and the history of India as well. Conduct your own research so you aren't ignorant of basic informationon of other cultures. The internet is a wealth of information right at your finger tips, allowing you the oppurtunity to find out facts on how to live in India so that you have some information beforehand... Good luck!

Hi,
welcome to India..
Firstly I would like to assure you that you are not at all gonna have any problem in staying here.
I live in New Delhi..I have many foreigner friends here who are living here from 6 mnth to 2 years..many of them are girls..from columbia,greece,israel,U.K,germany,turkey..and they are also having decent job..they work and travel also..so with thr experience I can tell you that its nice n easy to live here..though in the beginning one takes time to settle anywhere..but with time..things get along well.
Rest depends upon for what purpose you are coming here..work,study,travel??
And also upon the city you want to go..because city matters..if you are coming to a big/metro city thn it wl be easier for you..because there are many foreigners here already so you wont be getting some special eyes..and also you can get good safe place to stay n work here..
So its a good thing to come and stay..also here you have many places to visit..and many tourist come everyday..so u wont have any problem.would Like to know your decision..and the city you are coming.

Inbox me if you need any other info..always there to help.
thanks.
Abhishek

do not worry india is like any other developing country of the world. its safe people are friendly but you have to be a bit carefull too. enjoy you stay here in india and we (the members of blog)   are always there to help. siya

In india life is so simple just work hard on working days & enjoy the weekend.

We always want to MAKE NEW FRIEND & LIKE TO SPEND TIME WITH EVERY ONE.

Hi truongkham,

It's natural to feel scared to come to a new country at such a young age. I understand your concern. It's trying to live in a developing country. But if you are a bit careful and dont trust people blindly things should be fine. You will go back to your country much wiser and more grown up. So welcome to Delhi. If any problem this is the forum to come to

all the best

cheers

hello friend you most welcome in india....you know every foriegner just like god in in india...I abhitesh always with you...when ever you will be come i nidia..just  call me....its my contact no.(766848706)..my EMAIL [email protected] dont worry..no matter to

come, see check  and  decide

Dearie,
How are you? coming to India? woah you can live here, where are you coming? you can live here, there is no worries

Timmy

Hi truongkham,

Welcome to India, life in India is very cool, please let us which City in India you will be staying and for how long.  This will help people from that city to give you more guidance.

Faiyaz.

welcome to india ...its a lovely place

It is true,
to understand India,you need more time.
But you are welcome , to find rhythms of life.
Not hidden, go to the villages , where you find the truth, what you lost before
As a foreigner , a big surprise the tradition, culture ,customs , and a lot more.
But once you understood , you will never leave india.
I represent the southern state Kerala (God's own country)if you wish to know more, you are welcome.
www.musicalkerala.com