Work Visa

Dear All,

My employer/sponsor in Saudi Arabia has applied for work visa on April 2013. Now i want to know how much time it takes to process my visa.

Regards,

Hi muhamadumair,

Have you try to get in touch with the Embassy and ask them :)?

Thank you

Maximilien

Dear Maximilien,

Thanks for the response, according to the employer/sponsor the application has been submitted to ministry of labor Saudi Arabia. However the visa (i.e. Yellow Paper) has not been released yet.  Once the yellow paper is issued from ministry of labor, it will be sent to me/local embassy for stamping.

Please advise.

Regards

Anyone, please respond.

What does your employer say precisely? I can see that it has taken a h*ll lot of time which is quite unusual. Apparently your employer is having problems with the KSA labor ministry.

As per employer, the permanent visa is being delayed as ministry of labor is quite busy these days (due to the grace period).

He recently met with some ministry guy and he is expecting visa within few days, but I'm getting the same response from last three months.

Please advise.

I want to add one more thing, online status on ministry of labor website is showing "تمت الموافقة - اللجنة الفرعية " against my application number. What does it mean?

That means "Approval granted from sunidiary committee". Must be some intermediate step...God knows better.

I can see from your posts history that your employer had initiated the process in the first week of June. So three months will complete by the end of this month. Though it looks long and unsual but he may be right about the grace period affects (that will last till 03-Nov-2013).

Does it mean, I need to wait till 3rd Nov? If the approval is granted then why it is taking that much time?

Your employer is the best authority to answer these question.

That was one subsidiary commitee (not the main), there probably may be other sub-committees in the workflow.

By the way, 3 months is not an astounding number as things work very slow in KSA govt departments. Deduct 01 month of Ramadan (crawling) right away :)

I've a strong feeling that you may hear the news at any moment of time.

All the Best!

Thanks you so much for the help and best wishes :).