Moving to bar

hello,
me and my husband have been having plans to move to montenegro,the coastal region of bar is where we are planning to move.
we have some doubts regarding the cost of living in bar
how much does a small apartment go for?
my husband is a foodie and we were planning to open a restraunt or cafe in bar.could anyone tell us what the process is? we are looking to invest 6000 euros in a cafe or small restraunt.will it be sufficent to start?
any kind of help will be appreciated
cheers xx
claire

6000 or 60000? :|

unfortunatley it is 6000..we had a business and it got us bankrupt here in england..and one of my friend suggested i move to montenegro as starting up a small business will cost less :(

cafe in Bar!? you should know that there are 100 of cafes and half of them are losing money, and they are owned by locals who know people, potential gusts.... you do not know anybody who could come. For restaurants is the same story, I know some foreigners who open restaurant here, and to lose money first year is must, if not to lose also all other years....  your budget is enough just to open cafe, I doubt for restaurant, and to have it running for three months, and if you do not start making money that is it..... only chance is to start business at the beggining of summer, and to be very lucky

I support Nemanja. Many restaurant are closed here, many foreigners came here to open restaurant, but later..You shoul know the specifics of the local market, their preferences, taste..But I think all depends fom YOU!! Yo may come here in winter-spring and start preparing your own business! Rent an apartment starts from 200 uero!
Whish you GOOD LUCK!))

thanks a lot guys..i think i will come and check the situation for a few months before stepping into it :)