Need of Exit re-enter Visa

Hello ,

I 've changed my sponsorship recently but I didn't receive my new sponsored iqama and in ministry website its been done all the transfer and have change the sponsorship (as they are saying that ministry don't have the cards for printing... don't know its true or not )
The issue is that I need to go to my country for emergency and my iqama expiry date is 22 nd October , So can I have the exit re-entry visa without having the new iqama and before its expiry as it is going to expire on 22nd October ?
And for how long I can take exit re-entry visa ?
Please send me the answer ?
Thanks.

rana81 wrote:

Hello ,

I 've changed my sponsorship recently but I didn't receive my new sponsored iqama and in ministry website its been done all the transfer and have change the sponsorship (as they are saying that ministry don't have the cards for printing... don't know its true or not )
The issue is that I need to go to my country for emergency and my iqama expiry date is 22 nd October , So can I have the exit re-entry visa without having the new iqama and before its expiry as it is going to expire on 22nd October ?
And for how long I can take exit re-entry visa ?
Please send me the answer ?
Thanks.

I believe you are able to get the re-entry permit. Just to be on safe side you should return to KSA before your Iqama exprires.

that's true, you have to be back a week before your iqama  expires...