Looking to get job in Indonesia

...or you can start work in any of the ministries tomorrow:rolleyes:

Seriously, please place your CV in precis form. Say where your skills lie exactly within the "safety" field.

Since there are a lot of accidents of all types here I am sure there would be a senior consultant role for you here:D

Don't forget to share the wealth on the way up:top:

My intrest are in industries,chemical,oil or gas like that,and i heard that there lots of mines also.which all requires safety professionals..but the problem is even if i have a cv clearly drawing out my skill where do i look for job.is there any job sites or do one have to approach a company in person.

Hello Arundas

Your persistence in finding employment is commendable.

Would recommend you using all avenues mentioned. You could also try contacting the Indonesian Embassy in New Delhi for assistance.

Tell us how you go!

“You could also try contacting the Indonesian Embassy in New Delhi for assistance.”

Just out of curiosity, what job finding assistance (aside from jobs within the particular embassy itself) do Indonesian embassies provide?

Maybe Arundas, you would find it more useful if you join jobsdb.com or any other recruitment company in Indonesia.
Also if you have safety qualifications then perhaps you could research into companies that would require them such as Migas, BP, or try and find out if there are any Indian Indonesian joint venture companies here and see if you can get employment through them. At the end of the day, if you want to work here, you need to do a lot research to understand what is actually going available and whether you could work here on secondment or something similar. All the advice people give you here is nothing compared to actually switching on the computer and searching for the information you need to get work here and whether or not it is possible.

I think lukereg has provided the most valuable advice so far!

Indeed!  Luke is a long standing and well respected member of this forum who regularly contributes useful information and sound opinions, and in that he's an excellent example to follow. ;)

Thanks friend for all your help.i'll try my best to get a job there