NCB Quickpay Registration Center Riyadh???

I have been trying to track down one of the NCB Quickpay registration centers but can't figure out where one is... I would prefer one on the Western side of the city (somewhat near King Saud University) or on the north ring road. Below are the places that are listed on the website:

Al-Batha - Al Emam Faisal Bin Turki Street
  Tel: (01) 4051998 - (01) 4065268

Al-Batha - Basher Bin Rahmah Street
  Tel: (01) 4069748 - (01) 4069372

AlSolimanih
  Prince Mamdoh Bin Abdulaziz Street
  Tel: (01) 2190405 - (01) 2190508

NCB QUICK PAY REGISTRATION CENTRE - #283
BATHA STREET
RIYADH,

Mon-Sun 08:30-21:00
View Map
NCB QUICK PAY REGISTRATION CENTRE - #285
KHALID BIN AL WALEED STREET
RIYADH,

View Map
NCB QUICK PAY REGISTRATION CENTRE - #288
UM AL HAMMAD DIST
RIYADH,

View Map
NCB QUICK PAY REGISTRATION CENTRE - #286
ARWA BIN WARD STREET
RIYADH,

View Map
NCB QUICK PAY REGISTRATION CENTRE - #282
IMAM FAISAL BIN TURKI STREET
RIYADH, 11495

Mon-Sun 08:30-20:30
View Map
NCB QUICK PAY REGISTRATION CENTRE - #287
ALEWAZARAT DIST
RIYADH,

View Map
NCB QUICK PAY REGISTRATION CENTRE - #281
PRINCE MAMDOUTH STREET
RIYADH, 11495

Mon-Sun 08:30-20:30
View Map

If anyone can help me track one down near me I would really appreciate it!

Dear Sir,

Thanks for showing intrest in NCB QuickPay. The addresses are as you mentioned. To guide you to the exact nearest location Please pass me your contact number or you can call me at 0558228842 anytime.

Thanks,

Binose Abdullah:)

@ Binose Abdullah oen i want to charge back ncb bank credit card payment i done to one of the service company in dubai, i tried calling the customer service no hope. i don't want to pay the merchandiser, and transfer is pending. help me

Hi jyurong,
There is a branch of NCB Quick Pay near to north ring road. Actually it is in IBN SENA Street, Exit 5.

HI, I remitted last sunday using my quick pay account to my niece in phil for her allowance but until now the money I sent didn't received into her ATM account. Could you kindly advice how I can follow-up knowing that I am too busy & traffic jam always occurs on the way to the remittance center. I tried to call the branck phone number but no one is answering the phone # 01 21909820, this is the NCB quick pay Br # 281 in Sulamania. Please let me know ASAP as the money urgently required.

Thanks a lot.

the number you tried was wrong
here you go
quick pay call center number:920000330

Talk to your local NCB Branch Manager
from the land line at 9 2000 1000
or from the mobile at 9 2000 1000

Send fax at 026612348
or email: [email protected]

rcantre67 wrote:

HI, I remitted last sunday using my quick pay account to my niece in phil for her allowance but until now the money I sent didn't received into her ATM account. Could you kindly advice how I can follow-up knowing that I am too busy & traffic jam always occurs on the way to the remittance center. I tried to call the branck phone number but no one is answering the phone # 01 21909820, this is the NCB quick pay Br # 281 in Sulamania. Please let me know ASAP as the money urgently required.

Thanks a lot.

@ Wilson... Dude to best of my knowledge once u have transacted on card u can't do a stop payment kind of thing. Unless u prove a fraudulent transaction done on ur card.

Any merchant issues has to be resolved with the concerned merchant only. Bank doesn't play a party is such disputes.

I did and it was reverted back to my credit card account, you have put the third party and the banking service on charge back, little bit hard work (Internet Police country location) will surely help you. :)

business bureau online

Kymadoce wrote:

@ Wilson... Dude to best of my knowledge once u have transacted on card u can't do a stop payment kind of thing. Unless u prove a fraudulent transaction done on ur card.

Any merchant issues has to be resolved with the concerned merchant only. Bank doesn't play a party is such disputes.

sir i no have account ncb but i need on line sent money in india how i sent helf me

It's simple go to any near by NBC branch.

Hi Dear I have been trying hard to open an Quick Pay acct for transfer of money....I went your Al-mooruj and Faisalya tower branch quick pay centres they said you need to go to NCB bank branch then I visited NCB bank Nayef rd branch twice but the executive said there they can't open there it has to be done at Mooruj branch now I am confused pls help......

good

[moderated: off topic]

hai ncb

juneerpks wrote:

hai ncb

There is no NCB here.

I am an accout holder and I would like to add a new beneficiary through online.

Regards.
Mohammad Iqbal Haji Abdulaziz
Mobile 0563591612

IQBALAZIZ wrote:

I am an accout holder and I would like to add a new beneficiary through online.

Regards.
Mohammad Iqbal Haji Abdulaziz
Mobile 0563591612

So what do need from us here? You can go in your online account and click 'Add beneficiary' button :duh:

Mmmm.....

Hi aneeshantony,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Can you write a few words as an introduction please ?

Is there any way that we can help you ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

I want send money

Sakinder wrote:

I want send money

Good! Send it to me :one

Alliecat wrote:
Sakinder wrote:

I want send money

Good! Send it to me :one

:( You took the words right out of my mouth! Ok, you win; he is yours.

I register here for my salary in my company..thank you..

Hi Frederick F. Luga,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

hii how are you

To whom it may concern,

Please allow mo to register on this account because I want to add more beneficiary to my account. Thank you and more power.

romel30 wrote:

To whom it may concern,

Please allow mo to register on this account because I want to add more beneficiary to my account. Thank you and more power.

There is no one here to whom it might concern. Go to the NCB bank.

i am am staying in nasriya and a am working in ishara dabbab at al araba petrol station iwant to be join in ncb quick pay
There is no one here to whom it might concern. Go to the NCB bank.
thank you

i have a question regarding to my ATM card last 2 days ago dated Aug. 6 & 7 2013 i was not able to send money to my wife in the Philippines and also i was not able to withdraw a money from ATM machine from NCB branch and Quickpay branch, my question is there related to my IQAMA update into your branch or something..? kindly please advice..

hello sir.. can i ask you something..? about the ATM which i can not able to withdraw a money from ATM machine..

sir,can u add other beneficiary.                                                           name,dominga mateo

No we cannot.
Go to your bank.

jestimada wrote:

hello sir.. can i ask you something..? about the ATM which i can not able to withdraw a money from ATM machine..

Oh Hello to you too!

This forum is not a Bank. For such problems you have to contact your Bank. Best of luck.

hello

mahfooz141 wrote:

hello

Hello! Who's speaking please? :cool:

where here in khalid bn whaleed?

i have sent money to india b4  3 days not yet received
pls comment thanks

@ sajeedncb: Have you already contacted the financial institution that you used to send the money?

I try the quickpay direct deposit to my moms account in bpi bank in Philippines how long will it be able to accredit to her account? thanks

Can any let me know NCB Quickpay Registration Center yanbu & working hours ?