Transfer issue

sallam
dear friends kindly guide me i have been struck off in big problem,
i have taken the transfer letter from my sponsor letar i came to know that the new sponsor where i was about to take transfer is in white category,
when i requested my previous sponsor to change the letter with another demend letter he is threatening me of putting me in huroob,
so is it possible can i take the transfer without the letter of my sponsor ,as i am having my iqama and passport with me.
please advice me
allah haafiz

Hi adil.qs,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Your post is now on the Riyadh Forum ;)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

adil.qs wrote:

sallam
dear friends kindly guide me i have been struck off in big problem,
i have taken the transfer letter from my sponsor letar i came to know that the new sponsor where i was about to take transfer is in white category,
when i requested my previous sponsor to change the letter with another demend letter he is threatening me of putting me in huroob,
so is it possible can i take the transfer without the letter of my sponsor ,as i am having my iqama and passport with me.
please advice me
allah haafiz

There are a whole lot of people who will advise you, and deal with your case as professionals.

You will find them near ministry of foreign affairs in the Shamesi area. Where the TV station tower is, around that area.

Discuss with them, and they will tell you a way out (for money off course).

Hi salman108,

Thank you for your contribution :)

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team