How to find a job in Bhutan

Hi,

Are you an expat living in Bhutan? Let's share your experience! 

What is the best way to find a job in Bhutan?

The Internet? Please tell us which are the most useful / effective websites for job seekers in Bhutan.

Recruitment agencies? Have you got their contact?

Newspapers? Which ones?

organizations?

Thanks in advance for your participation

i want to live in Bhutan&want a job as aG.Physician.

Hello k.ferdous,

You should post an ad in Bhutan Classifieds -> Jobs section mentioning your qualifications and the position you are looking for!
Hope this helps!
Cheers

I want a job inBhutan as ageneralphysician through recritment agencies or internet.

I am Arun .. want work for here plz send some contact of job consultant  detail

to live in Bhutan and work here,you need visa if foreigner,for saarc country passport will do.

Find Job through classified and through Kuensel news paper,or login to azhapassa.bt

I am a MBBS Doctor,now i am working as a medical officer under Ministry of Health & Family welfare in Bangladesh since 1995.I want a job in Bhutan as a medical officer or as a General physician.Any organigation can give a job?dr.khawja Ferdous,Bangladesh.Mobile No-008801728295380

hello guys,

You could post an advert in the jobs in Bhutan section and i invite you to introduce yourself on the Bhutan forum for better visibility.

Thank you,
Christine

`hello every bdy i have completed my MBA in hr and marketing and recently i have completed my SAP-SD and 4years exp in sales/marketing,please kindly help me to get job in bhutan.my [email protected]

Hello rajiv singh.

You should post an advert in the Jobs in Bhutan section. It could help. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

LOOKING FOR ACCOUNTING JOB IN BHUTAN, THIMPHU

15 YEARS EXPERIENCE

PRESENT LOCATION : DURGAPUR

TALLY ERP-9 - ACCOUNTS FINALIZATION, E-FILING ETC

PRESENT SALARY : 2000/- P.M

CONTACT NO : 09332549724

URGENT REQUIRE

Hi PNAG_1969,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Can you please post an advert on the Jobs in Bhutan section, this might help.

Thank you,

David.

I M SECHARING A JOB IN BHUTAN IN THE FIELD OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING, I'M FROM HASIMARA, WEST BANGAL, INDIA

Hello raju kumar sah -> Please, post your advert in the Jobs in Bhutan section.

PS: Could you please lower your caps lock so as to ease the reading? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

I WILL TELL ALL OF YOU LATER

@KHALLID > please avoid caps lock on the forum and just to remind the topic is How to find a job in Bhutan.

Thank you.

i wanna work in construction site
and rest tell u later la

Hello nops.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

An introduction may be?

Are you looking for work in construction more as a carpenter or an architect ?

Thanks.

Karen :)

no outsider are given job its thorough ur country for bhutanese the individual company ll announce the vacancy an d they have do competition trough writen and viva exeam. for government there is once call RCIC they ll arrange but the procedure is same.

Am looking job in Bhutan . If any one knows openings regarding to my profile
Pls let know.MCA graduate 2yr experience. Current location: Chennai India.mail id:[email protected]

Hi,

I want to work in a hospital or Medical environment in Bhutan. I am also interested to teach English in School in Bhutan. I am very adaptable and extremely humble and friendly. I am positive that my experience and service will be a great asset to any employer in Bhutan.

Thank you

Neena

i would like to work in the business administrative field!

Hi B4badu45,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that the subject of this thread is " How to find a job in Bhutan and What is the best way to find a job in Bhutan? ".

For your wish of a job in the business administrative field, i invite you to post an advert in the appropriate section > Administrative job offers in Bhutan.

Good luck

Stéphanie

Hi All,

Are you search jobs in Bhutan?

Go on this Link. M sure this really help you.
http://www.undp.org/content/bhutan/en/h … /jobs.html

Hi,
   I am an American student, recently graduated from Pepperdine University in Political Science, in Malibu, California.  I am interested in applying for a teaching job in either Mathematics or English within the country.  Thank-you!

@tserimdaza -
The link you provided is not accessible outside Bhutan