Looking Forward to work in Fiji

Hi Everyone,

I am a Project Manager in Infratructures / Building works. I am looking forward to work in Fiji (Suva)and would ask for anyone to help me get in there.

I have work as Estimator, Quantity Surveyor and Project Manager for some of the construction firms and to current I am with The National Department of Health in Papua New Guinea. After working in my country, I have gain vast experience and wanted to more on in life in the Pacific.

Therefore, please if anyone could help assist me in scuring a job in Suva or who can direct me to the right employer.

Kindest Regards,

Jerry N. Josiah

Cell Phone: +(675) 711 02256
Telephone: +(675) 301 3831

Gmail: [email protected]
Government Mail: [email protected]

Note:
It would be more nice to get me on my cellphone or my Gmail.

Hello Jerry N. Josiah.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I would invite you to post your resume/CV in the Engineering and technical services jobs in Fiji section. It might help.

Thanks.

Karen :)

Thanks Karen for the advice,

I will post my CV and I am looking forward to work in Fiji.

Regards

Jerry N. Josiah

swethabt

As there is a big Indian community in Fiji I suggest you do an online Google search for information on Indian communities in Fiji and contact them for help.

Jerry

I suggest you go online and see what work is going on in Fiji. Any big projects.
Find out what expat companies have work there and see if they are looking for someone like you.

There are a lot of road infrastructure projects being worked now in Fiji.  You might contact the companies doing that work.  Three of the main ones are mentioned in this article:

Fiji Road Projects: Fulton Hogan, Blacktop Construction Limited and Higgins Group