Visa complication

Hi.

I have got family status by company. Profession is ok. Signatury authority is on vacation for 1 month, hence my company is unable to apply for my family visa.

Is it possible to get family visit visa in this ramadan month.

Is it possible that while my family is in saudi on visit visa, I can apply there permanant family visa. Once they got yellow slip. They can go back to home country. Endorse visa stamping n again come back in kingdom.

Pls guide me with ur valuable suggstions.

midest10 wrote:

Hi.

I have got family status by company. Profession is ok. Signatury authority is on vacation for 1 month, hence my company is unable to apply for my family visa.

Is it possible to get family visit visa in this ramadan month.

Is it possible that while my family is in saudi on visit visa, I can apply there permanant family visa. Once they got yellow slip. They can go back to home country. Endorse visa stamping n again come back in kingdom.

Pls guide me with ur valuable suggstions.

You need to wait for the signatory to come in any case since his signature is needed if you want to get the visit visa.

It might be difficult to get visit visa in Ramadan due to the Hajj season which is falling soon after Ramadan this year.

If your family is here on visit, yes you can apply at the same time for permanent visa.

Thanks HR GURU for ur valuable suggestion.

As per ur advice I did my visa transfer from outside agent. It done in 2 days time n agent charge me 150 SAR.

Our signatury has extended his leave upto sep 1. My all the documents are ready with all the attestation. But I can not proceed further since signatury is not there to sign on visa form  & company letter. Its just a matter of 1 signature.

Is it ok if he can sign visa form and company letter & send scan copy. Is it accepatble to chamber of commerse.

If not...

Is any other way to proceed . Is there any option to apply online  for permanent family visa.

Its really frustrating time  for me. Its very difficult time. I m eagerly waiting for my family.

Pls guide me.

sachinpatilion wrote:

Thanks HR GURU for ur valuable suggestion.

As per ur advice I did my visa transfer from outside agent. It done in 2 days time n agent charge me 150 SAR.

Our signatury has extended his leave upto sep 1. My all the documents are ready with all the attestation. But I can not proceed further since signatury is not there to sign on visa form  & company letter. Its just a matter of 1 signature.

Is it ok if he can sign visa form and company letter & send scan copy. Is it accepatble to chamber of commerse.

If not...

Is any other way to proceed . Is there any option to apply online  for permanent family visa.

Its really frustrating time  for me. Its very difficult time. I m eagerly waiting for my family.

Pls guide me.

Glad to hear that things worked out for you.

The scanned copy of a letter with signature or stamp is not acceptable unfortunately. You will need the official signatory to come in this case and there is no other way.

What you can do is prepare all the necessary attestations and documents in the meantime so that once the signatory is here you only have to get his signature and start the process straight away, you will save some time.

Thanks HR Guru for your suggestion.

1 small query.

Since I have already paid 2000 SAR visa fees on 21st July & now I am suppose to apply for visa on 1st week of september. Will it be any problem. Is there any rule like within some stipulated time aft paying visa fees u have to apply for visa.

Can I use same payment fees receipt in september.

If not, what I should do.

Waiting for your reply.

sachinpatilion wrote:

Thanks HR Guru for your suggestion.

1 small query.

Since I have already paid 2000 SAR visa fees on 21st July & now I am suppose to apply for visa on 1st week of september. Will it be any problem. Is there any rule like within some stipulated time aft paying visa fees u have to apply for visa.

Can I use same payment fees receipt in september.

If not, what I should do.

Waiting for your reply.

There is no time limit, since you paid it under your iqama number it will be there as credit, but if you are planning on Sept, you can refund the money if you want to use it now and later deposit again.

Thanks HR Guru for your Quick Reply.

I understand from few other feedback on Expat.com, that Marketing Speciliest catagory will go under saudiization & its difficult to get family visa on this catagory.

Is it so ? What is present status for this catagory ? Pls advise.

I am on this catagery. My HR manager is saying that there is no problem. Your VISA will get acceptaed.

Also my education is diploma mechanical engineer which is not matching with this catagory.

Pls advise.

Dear HR Guru,

Please reply.

It would be a great help if you could clarify my query.

sachinpatilion wrote:

Thanks HR Guru for your Quick Reply.

I understand from few other feedback on Expat.com, that Marketing Speciliest catagory will go under saudiization & its difficult to get family visa on this catagory.

Is it so ? What is present status for this catagory ? Pls advise.

I am on this catagery. My HR manager is saying that there is no problem. Your VISA will get acceptaed.

Also my education is diploma mechanical engineer which is not matching with this catagory.

Pls advise.

A for the profession itself there is no issues, I myself am having this position.

But if your question is will there be an issue if your education and your visa title is different, then yes in the future. As your HR manager said perhaps not for the visa issuance now and it might get accepted. But its better to change  your profession to suit what you have as an education, just to be on the safe side.

Dear HR GURU,

Thanks for ur usual support.

Two small queries where I need ur assistance.

1. How much time require for profession change process?

2. Do I hv to wait for some time to apply for my family visa aft that or I can immediately apply for my family visa aft doing profession change.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards

Dear HR GURU,

Can you please answer on my two queries.

Btw; my company is in low green category.

With regards

Dear All,

I am on leave till mid of September 2013, with limited access to emails and cant respond to all.

Will get back to all once I am back in Saudi.

Regards,

HRGuru wrote:

Dear All,

I am on leave till mid of September 2013, with limited access to emails and cant respond to all.

Will get back to all once I am back in Saudi.

Regards,

Enjoy your holiday :cheers: