Broadband required straight after arriving

Can someone please give me an idea how long it would take to get an internet connection after we move into a new appartment ?
It is important as I may be doing work at home and would otherwise have to take a holiday.

Regards.

you will need to apply for it, once you are register with them,they will contact you to set an appointment with you for installation.

the latest is Unifi. provided by TM Point. speed is faster.

Now the best is no deposit is require. you just need to provide a photocopy of passport and fill up a form,then they will call you for appointment fix.

It may take about 2 weeks to get hooked up.  Another alternative is instant - go to YES and get 4G at Lot 10, Jalan Bukit Bintang and buy a dongle or another of their packages.

http://www.yes.my/v3/index.do  its portable and can be used in most of peninsular Malaysia. Prepaid plans are available until you get sorted and want to change either to postpaid or another provider e.g. Astro has an all-in-one package providing internet.

Some condos have free wi-fi around the pool or elsewhere so you can always use that if you wait for installation.

McDonalds is your best bet, free coffee refills in the morning too.

It takes no less than 2 weeks to get your broadband or fiber (unifi) by Tmpoint