Filipino seafarers in albania

no ,,,but i want to live in albania...there are filipino seafarers in albania?

:)

hey guys,...who are filipino there?please talk with me:)please
i have something to ask

Hello armel salazar.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

A new thread has been created from your messages on the Albania forum as you were off topic on the other one.

Could you please introduce yourself and give more details of what you are looking for?

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi i am armel salazar.. im only 15 years old...and someday i want to live in albania..and marry in a albanian... what job will i get in our college degree here in philippines? job that i can apply in albania....can you help me to decide?so i have chance to live in albania

i will wait youranswer maam ...thank you

Hello armel salazar.

Hope other members will be able to advise you. :)

Good luck in your project,
Aurélie

Hello Armel, I am Migena from Albania.I like your question.I think that Albania needs more architects.For the moment its not a developed profession but in the future it will be an interesting profession.I would like to know why do u like to live here in Albania?
Best regards :)

Migena.. what other skills & talents Albania needs..

hi migena.. i like to live ther... because i know there is peaceful.... i dont know why all i know is i want to leave there...thanks for advise friends,,:***

ohh im happy because i also want to be an architect..im good in drawing..... i will get the course of architect and i hope i will send there

Nice Armel, i wish u will come here